Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the last picture....and the shift nob...that "rag" is the offical Arizona holly **** its to hot to shift this thing cover....patient pending ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
AZKMK said:
Check out the last picture....and the shift nob...that "rag" is the offical Arizona holly **** its to hot to shift this thing cover....patient pending ;)
LOL! I know exactly what that is like! Now that I am in CO now, it's not as bad, but still kinda hot twords the end of the day. I'm still using the Metal ball that B&M calls a shift knob. During the winter, it's hard to shift with a *really* cold knob... :p

·
Registered
683 Posts
Yeah looks just like mine, only alot cleaner.
Damn mine needs a bath, birds shit all over it while i was on duty, just got the poo off, but there is a spot on the spoiler that looks discolored. Thankfully, I have the teflon, so if it is there permanently, I should be able to get it fixed. I hope.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I'm sorry, is that two BLACK cars that you're driving there? In Arizona? Holy cow, that takes a real man right there...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NICHOlas said:
what do u think about the recaro seats do u like them and can u sit in them for a while???? just curious

Great seats.... Drove to Vegas from Phoenix (about 6 hours) and had no problems sitting in them for that ride :)

·
I
7,838 Posts
I just got back from FL last night, drove to NY. The seats are good at first, but ass numbing after a long trip. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts