Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I just wanted to let you all know last night my car got destroyed by Psi-Fi's Redline!
We did a 3rd gear pull and I couldn't even keep up. There car was around 6 car lengths away from me by the time I had to shift to 4th.

I can't wait for that pulley! :D

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Charged said:
Hey All,
I just wanted to let you all know last night my car got destroyed by Psi-Fi's Redline!
We did a 3rd gear pull and I couldn't even keep up. There car was around 6 car lengths away from me by the time I had to shift to 4th.

I can't wait for that pulley! :D

All I can say is.. :) :D :) :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
I left early last night, sorry I missed it!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I LOVE It!!!!!

What all have they done to theirs? Does anyone know and can that info be disclosed yet?

6 car lengths!!!! That sounds like some redlines are gonna be shutting some of the dickhead SRT-4 owners up soon!!!

*no offense to the many cool SRT-4 owners on here. You know who you are. :) *

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There RL has there pulley, there engine management, and injectors.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Charged said:
There RL has there pulley, there engine management, and injectors.
That's everything coming with their 18 psi kit then, right?

No exhaust or intake upgrades though? I thought they had said that their RL would be sporting the new K&N intake and know that they are working on a full exhaust system as well.

·
Registered
762 Posts
JPK said:
That's everything coming with their 18 psi kit then, right?

No exhaust or intake upgrades though? I thought they had said that their RL would be sporting the new K&N intake and know that they are working on a full exhaust system as well.
There in the makes I know I've seen the prototyping it was sexy :) And Redlin-er they didn't come up to Red Robin last night so you didn't miss em though I am upset I missed the run :(

·
Registered
762 Posts
hahaha yea dude, how from you from Neshaminy area? Redlin-er drove an hour and a half to come chill. By the way NICE TO MEET YA BRO!

·
Registered
786 Posts
D3XXFR said:
hahaha yea dude, how from you from Neshaminy area? Redlin-er drove an hour and a half to come chill. By the way NICE TO MEET YA BRO!
I made it home in an hour via Turnpike. Next time I come down I'll have my headers and my K&N intake so tell the other boys, "there's a new sherrif in town". :eek:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Yeah redlin-er, very nice to meet you. I still wonder how you ended up in Yardley... LOL. Oh well, worked out for the better cause that's where I was coming from!!! Yeah caving man, if you head down the turnpike and get off @ Rt. 1 North, once you're on Rt. 1, take a look to your left you'll see a Red Robin, that's where we meet up on Thursday Nights ;)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Wow, 6 car lengths sure is a damn lot...looks like we'll be able to keep up/take down a lot more than a SRT with this upgrade...

·
Registered
135 Posts
No vid of this?
I would like to see that

·
Registered
351 Posts
OK I have my money ready now. I need to get it before I get my car on DIY tricked out.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Cmon release it already Im sooo ready.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
well if he beat u by six lenghts then Im ready to buy too :p the stupid super WRX around here beat me by around 6 so mabe i may win :D i was like what you got in that thing he looks and said al little bit of everything :eek:
he had

header, full catback, intake, rims/and tires, BOV not sure what else probably down pipe. after i hit 4th he stopped pulling but i never gained any
then at next light i said nice car he said u too i was like im stock and his eyes :eek: got big ;)

hurry the freak up PSI FI dyno that shiznik already. so i can come to NJ and get yall to put it on for me how much would it run for installation?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts