Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the rabates and discounts I took her home for $17,800. 6-CD changer, advanced audio, sunroof, tint, and clear bra. I am in love.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Sweet ride man!

Silver is a great color as far as not having to wash your car every other day. I have black so I'm busting out the bucket and sponge all the time. :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
dude i JUST picked that car up last monday. congrats man. i have the same color and everything, but i have xm. have fun, i am.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
vanity plate eeeewwww. But same car here no front plate

·
Registered
609 Posts
Solid!! :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Clear bra? Since when do they make a clear bra? How much is it and where can I get one?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its pretty much a thin layer of rubber that covers the front of the hood, but you cant really see it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Only the front of the hood!? I thought bras were supposed to cover the front bumber and part of the hood? How much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
493 Posts
I don't mean to be annoying, but I live in Houston, Texas and with all the debris on the road I need a car bra. I already have some seriously bad dents in my front bumper from when this huge rock hit it while i was driving to work.

·
Registered
609 Posts
That really sux about the dents. I heard they were doing clear bras on cars now. Id like to see some pics tho.

B

·
0 Posts
hood bras

Hey, you guys heard about that Magnietic Bra. I ordered one. I guess you can paint it to match your car color. It is the same material they use for refrigerators, to keep the door shut. You can go to this site to check it out. www.magnetbra.com . It keeps all the dirt and water off your paint underneath. No more paint fading or scratches. I haven't got it yet, but I am excited to try it out. It comes in black and white. But, like I said before, you can paint it. SWEET!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i got a couple chips in the hood i am upset about and i would deffently like to get some info on this clear bra for my car

·
Registered
487 Posts
3m clear bra is the shizzle for you guys DD's in non alwys warm and nice land

http://www.interwestdc.com/

Motor Trened love sit too and used these guys, but search 3M for paint protection film I think it is and their site will tell you who locally can do it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts