Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Be sure to check this on May 14, hopefully I'll be taking my 'Ring taxi ride that day.

I'm in Germany for a few months, my friends and I are definately going to hit up the Nurburgring. I just wish I had the Redline to take out...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I'd consider taking a vacation to that area, just to do the Ring for a day. Rent something at least quick...though talking with the rental agency might be fun.

"Ezcuse me, Heir. Ze tires are bald."

"They were like that when I rented the 330i. I swear!"

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Hey, if my managers rely on me to find lazier, easier ways to do things, why shouldn't everyone else :p

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Ok someone who is up when this race is on HAS to watch this thread and the pic I posted since it updates itself if you hit refresh (once every like 120 seconds or something) and try to find a pic of a F1 car in it..it'll probably be a big blur, but you gotta try.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
The cars aren't even going to be on the main 'Ring. There's a much smaller race course that combines one small turn of the 'Ring, so we won't be seeing them on this long straightaway unfortunately...:(

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Ya I realized that after I posted that...lol Excitment got the better of me.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
:bump: :bump:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
spoon... you alright? bumping a stickied thread.... brilliant idear

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
It brings it up on new posts for users that just use that rather than viewing the actual forum. So it's still a bump.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
CuriousGeorge said:
spoon... you alright? bumping a stickied thread.... brilliant idear
I bumped the 'Redline Tuning Hood Struts' thread that's been sticky for a year, and it spawned a 30 person group buy.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts