·
Registered
1,537 Posts
wonder what his lap times are

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
SatredL said:
Hey it looks like Beemer driving school is ohttp://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpgpen.
Where they all white bimmers [with a blue curved stripe across the hood]? And only like 2-5 of them?

If so it probably wasn't a driving school but rather the V10 M5 "Passenger Taxi's" that they have there. Each one can take up to 3 people around the track driven by pro drivers [who have actually spun out and blown a tire as they go balls out...lol] for like 180 Euro [total, no matter if it's 1 person or 3].

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
XeroState said:
Where they all white bimmers [with a blue curved stripe across the hood]? And only like 2-5 of them?

If so it probably wasn't a driving school but rather the V10 M5 "Passenger Taxi's" that they have there. Each one can take up to 3 people around the track driven by pro drivers [who have actually spun out and blown a tire as they go balls out...lol] for like 180 Euro [total, no matter if it's 1 person or 3].
i'd rather drive it than ride it.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I agree.. but there is a large difference between taking your car around at a pitiful pace and a pro driver taking you around in a M5 altered for this track and this track alone.

I would honestly want to do both.... so you can see their line through the corners and just see how badly your time sucks...haha

41 - 51 of 51 Posts