Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I everybody, I would like to replace my original coils on my sweet Redline. But I have a lot of difficulty to find the perfect kit.:confused: :confused:

I am looking for sport package, syzzly confortable (I'll keep my original shocks) so witch one will give me a good result an where I can find thems ?

Thanks in advance,

PeperPot
:eek:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
It kills me that everybody here dismisses SATURN motorsports (SMS). But hell what do I know. If you call ask for Wes he is the owner and is very cool.

http://www.saturnmotorsports.com/

·
Registered
377 Posts
i woulda put them on but none of their springs are listed for just the redline. they might be just as good, but i prefer product listings that say "redline" in them. i know it sounds stupid, and probablly is, but it is MY stupid.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I could be wrong (I already put coils in both cars long ago) but from the manufacturers I dont think any of them specificly list redline. However companies selling may have added it to the description.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Sinister redlines said:
It kills me that everybody here dismisses SATURN motorsports (SMS). But hell what do I know. If you call ask for Wes he is the owner and is very cool.

http://www.saturnmotorsports.com/
I think that 9 out of ten items are cheaper other places... that's why I don't buy from them unless they're the only ones that have it. There's also quite a few items they don't seem to stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I take the pro kit lowering springs by Eibach, do you had feedback from people who brought those and do you think I will need a camber kit ??

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
PepperPot said:
I take the pro kit lowering springs by Eibach, do you had feedback from people who brought those and do you think I will need a camber kit ??
I have 'em, like 'em. Didn't need any camber kit. Just a quick alignment afterwards, since I 'screwed' up when installing the fronts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts