Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Need Help! codes P1133 & P0069

5K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Alpine_E30 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I just bought a 2005 Redline with bout 86k on the clock, and to my surprise its stage 2. Also it appears the last owner seems to just have erased the codes before he sold it to me (Karma is a bitch). After having the car for a while i have noticed more not-so-Saturn engineered things on the car, such as duct taped vacuum lines, about every nut and bolt in the engine bay is stripped, and for what ever reason no hose clamp holding the intake to the throttle body. What really blew my mind was a missing rib on the serpentine belt? like seriously cut with a razor blade missing.
Anyways, that's the mysterious background on the car so 2 problems:

1. The code P1133 is being thrown at me i did a few searches on here and got Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) insufficient switching bank 1 sensor 1 (Rear Bank) anyone have any insight on how to go about this? any common issues with this code? i am about to just piss in the dark and get a new primary 02 sensor (possibly a narrowband if the mood strikes) and start there. *additional note car is "magnaflowed" though i doubt thats relevant here.

2. P0069 Manifold Absolute Pressure - Barometric Pressure Correlation PCM does this really mean anything more than the BARO has gone to shit?
if so will this fix that issue?
ACDelco 213-1631 Barometric Pressure Sensor~2007 SATURN ION RED LINE 2.0L
*additional note he did tell me however he had "the dealership" replace the throttle body, this worries me a bit, but it looks like theres no need to clean it.

Also i learned about the passlock issue, i already have the ignition switch in the mail, not a problem, it was just another annoyance i felt like ranting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated on where to buy parts, prices, and how to fix these issues, i am willing to pay a virtual fist bump, the worlds most interesting serpentine belt, and a lifetime worth of infinite Bro points.

If not 2005 Saturn (paper weight) Ion Redline for sale: competition package, chili pepper red, 86k miles, lowered on eibachs, stage 2, runs.... fine

And if you are gonna buy a car from a guy in the Inland Empire message me and ill tell you who not to buy a car from, he sells quite a few. However, he is quite talented in painting rims.
:bye:

See less See more
#2 ·
What color is it, black by any chance?

I would bet money that the a/c compressor went to hell and they swapped a n/a Ion compressor that is only a 4 rib.

#3 ·
Also take a look at your air filter

#5 ·
I am not sure on the diameters if the different compressor pulleys, just that ours is extremely expensive with the extra rib... Nice color btw

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.