Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a set on eBay but they disappeared!! I can’t find any online now! Sucks big time! For now I think I’ll tint them but I absolutely need the clear corners. One of the only exterior visual mods I want to do to my car. Doesn’t matter where they are I’ll buy them. Or if someone still would modify mine I would happily do that

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Only place ive ever seen them is on eBay. And they come and go randomly. Every time I see them the extra cash isnt in the budget. Haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We as a community should band together and create some way of reliably getting these because most of the people I show say t
Only place ive ever seen them is on eBay. And they come and go randomly. Every time I see them the extra cash isnt in the budget. Haha
we need to find a reliable way to get these... I think they absolutely look killer and NEED a set badly. Won’t be happy until I have a set. I’d pay to have them custom made 😂

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Yuh know. It probably wouldnt be to hard to make a set out of resin.

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
If we could that would be cool. Imma dig through my storage unit this week and see if I still have an extra set of stockers. Id be willing to donate them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts