Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit adeer the other day and broke the fender, headlight mount and dented my hood. Got the hood and light mount from the pnp but the doner fender was trashed. Been looking only for a new one but most of the descriptions say coupe and sedan. I thought we had diff fenders than the sedan but idk. If someone could tell me that would help alot. Or/and the best place to find a new one too. Tia

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The fenders are different. Coupe ones have been discontinued. You'll have to find a partout or the pnp. My local yard has 2 but they're over priced. And shipping is around 100 last I looked

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had to replace my entire rear quarter panel about a year ago because I backed into my own truck but it was a big pain to find one in good condition that was the same color code. I did eventually find one at a junk yard about an hour from me. But the coupes should be compatible with your car and if you look enough you will find one. I believe mine came from LKQ who does sell alot of stuff online.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found one on ebay last night ended up being 200 with sipping but still better than any other price I've seen. Its a part out of a nice condition quad coupe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts