Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to know which wires are which for 2004 saturn ion redline for the front o2 sensor. The colors are yellow green black and red i need to wire a pig tail but dont know which goes to which for the pigtail please help thanks. i keep blowing the emiss fuse and i think it may be related to the wiring of o2 sensor only thing different that car had since fuse keeps blowing. acuttaly the colors are yellow green purple and pink looks like

·
Super Moderator
1,762 Posts
purple- ho2s hi sig
dkgrn- ho2s hi ctrl
pnk/blk- shows to maybe be linking to the one post cat?
tan/ ho2s low sig

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply. Im fairly sure now the pigtail i bought from rock auto isnt correct and is causing the pins to not line up correctly when pluged in. Causing the emiss fuse to blow at least im hoping. Cause i followed the colors directly to the new pigtail and now its reading 0volts at the sensor. I have an oem one from a part out coming hopefully this fixes the problem. Thanks for the reply on the colors. So the pink one is where the 12v comes from?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tire Automotive tire Gas Electrical wiring Cable

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Finger Bumper
k:p
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Steering wheel Coil Hood
looks like they are def not the same..i just assumed was different color cause aftermarket and tried to follow same colors on the old pig to new but it looks like doing so with the different connector ends is making the wires not match up to the 02 female correctly?? Fingers crossed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts