Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Need help with installing HID

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  That03Saturn 
#1 ·
I have a 03 Ion and I tried installing my HIDs. I get them both in and then only one bulb works. When I turn the hi beam on the bulb that didnt work now works. If someone can please explain to me how I can get them to work I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

#5 ·
where did u buy them from? I had mine for like a month and the one stopped working and that was it....Good luck though make sure u didnt reverse anything sounded like burn experienced what u went through

#6 ·
hey sorry i took so long to reply

i was actually given the lights the brand on the box says "Tenon Lighting System"

also i tried turning my car on then turning them on and only one works

also i tried the polarities and still only one worked

someone told me to switch the prongs from the blue connector but i dont understand what that means

#9 ·
Well when we hooked out ballast to the factory harness to power them some times we had to turn them on a off once or twice to get them to light up. Its like you have enough power running threw the factory harness all the time to power them. So when you flick it off and back on it kind I guess jumps start them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.