Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the eibach pro kit and my back looks bad...i have about 2inchs from tire to wheelwell in the front but my back is below the tire...i have over 430lbs in my trunk...i need something to bring the ass back up...i was thinking about putting my stock springs back on the back...do yall think the stock ones could do it...i dont care if it sits higher then the front...i just need to get the back up so i dont hit everything and bottom out...i dont have any room to add tanks for airbags or something like that...if needed i can snap a picture so yall can see...

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
I'm currently running teins on the fromt with stock in the rear and it actually looks decent. For a long tome i ran with rubber 1" spacers in the rear teins because of the same problem. I'd sell them for 20 shipped if you're interested, but honestly i would just put your stocks back on the rear.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Take out the weight? why do you have so much weight in the trunk?

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
He has a big boom box. I would toss the stock springs under the back and see if it doesnt look to goofy.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
If ya goto a feew hardware stores they make a thing called spring helpers. They are a big chunk of rubber that wedges between the spring rounds if ya wanna try something cheap. Otherwise ya put the stock back in Ive had 500lbs of bricks in my trunk and it sat nice in the back with stock but it made the stock front look like it was tryin to pop a wheelie.

·
I'm hungry
6,735 Posts
not everyone has Mikey to build them a system no bigger than a carry-on bag.
If ya goto a feew hardware stores they make a thing called spring helpers. They are a big chunk of rubber that wedges between the spring rounds if ya wanna try something cheap. Otherwise ya put the stock back in Ive had 500lbs of bricks in my trunk and it sat nice in the back with stock but it made the stock front look like it was tryin to pop a wheelie.
lol I was more referring to this.... but still.... come on ppl....

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes i have alot of sound in my car...ill try the stock ones first and see how it is...i dont want to put anything in the spring rounds to help...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts