Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to put in Blue Xenon Headlamps in my car by replacing the bulbs but all the searching i have done online leaves me confused. Has anyone else put in Blue Xenon and could direct me to a seller and whether or not they are happy with the look? Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
351 Posts
You should be able to find them at any autoparts store. I think there 9007 bulbs. I have PIT Hyper Xenon Bulbs 9007HB 100W. If you want I get a set for you and mail them to you just pay me for the bulbs and shipping no extra cost on it.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
he AIMed me and thats basically what i told him but he is looking for like blue not just the hyper white is what i gathered, i was not sure where to get blue blue my white are slightly blue but still more white

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How blue is the look of yours? and what is the best blue effect you have been able to achieve?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats pretty cool actually...thanks for the pic...hey its legal to change the color of our daytime running bulbs isnt it?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i am not sure mine are i different color bulb but still light up amber, i was thinking about making them blue just for the shows but amber for now

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
yo man this weekend is braggingright up here in augusta if u are not to busy sat of sun you should come check it out, im gonna have the RL in it. Lots of great cars and music, and other such cool stuff www.braggingrights.org

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
24n12RedLine said:
Thats pretty cool actually...thanks for the pic...hey its legal to change the color of our daytime running bulbs isnt it?
I think it depends on where you live...

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
american_muscle69 said:
friend of mine had blue xenon headlamps on his car and got pulled and the cop gave him a ticket and said he had to get them changed
Where they the ones that are said to be "100% street legal"?..if so, if there is no mention of exceptions on the box(go into a store if you don't have the box) and email the company telling them he got ticketed for a product they claim is street legal and he'd like something done about their false advertising.

·
Registered
351 Posts
24n12RedLine said:
How blue is the look of yours? and what is the best blue effect you have been able to achieve?
Mine are blue! Not the hyper white.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts