Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to put in Blue Xenon Headlamps in my car by replacing the bulbs but all the searching i have done online leaves me confused. Has anyone else put in Blue Xenon and could direct me to a seller and whether or not they are happy with the look? Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
351 Posts
You should be able to find them at any autoparts store. I think there 9007 bulbs. I have PIT Hyper Xenon Bulbs 9007HB 100W. If you want I get a set for you and mail them to you just pay me for the bulbs and shipping no extra cost on it.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
he AIMed me and thats basically what i told him but he is looking for like blue not just the hyper white is what i gathered, i was not sure where to get blue blue my white are slightly blue but still more white

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
24n12RedLine said:
Thats pretty cool actually...thanks for the pic...hey its legal to change the color of our daytime running bulbs isnt it?
I think it depends on where you live...

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
american_muscle69 said:
friend of mine had blue xenon headlamps on his car and got pulled and the cop gave him a ticket and said he had to get them changed
Where they the ones that are said to be "100% street legal"?..if so, if there is no mention of exceptions on the box(go into a store if you don't have the box) and email the company telling them he got ticketed for a product they claim is street legal and he'd like something done about their false advertising.

·
Registered
351 Posts
24n12RedLine said:
How blue is the look of yours? and what is the best blue effect you have been able to achieve?
Mine are blue! Not the hyper white.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts