Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a silver RL, i tinted the tails had tinted corners now their silver when i painted my headlights with an eyelid pattern n carbon fiber emblems, pretty much whole car is blk and silver
1. if u look at the trunk and follow the lip onto the tail light when u look at it you can see where it would follow straight, i think i may paint that silver what do yall think, look good yes no maybe lol...
2. im pretty good at painting so im also thinkin bout painting my side skirts following a line on the like bottom lip of the rear and front bumper, again if you look at yall's you can see what im talkin bout
.....just let me no what you guys think, o and i have a blk and silver blower that i painted as well as blk/silver spark plug cover and am having the insides of my seats wrapped in grey suede to match the headliner so im trying to keep that theme throughout the car, thanx guys

·
Registered
313 Posts
redline87 said:
so i have a silver RL, i tinted the tails had tinted corners now their silver when i painted my headlights with an eyelid pattern n carbon fiber emblems, pretty much whole car is blk and silver
1. if u look at the trunk and follow the lip onto the tail light when u look at it you can see where it would follow straight, i think i may paint that silver what do yall think, look good yes no maybe lol...
2. im pretty good at painting so im also thinkin bout painting my side skirts following a line on the like bottom lip of the rear and front bumper, again if you look at yall's you can see what im talkin bout
.....just let me no what you guys think, o and i have a blk and silver blower that i painted as well as blk/silver spark plug cover and am having the insides of my seats wrapped in grey suede to match the headliner so im trying to keep that theme throughout the car, thanx guys
Wow my twin...

Silver and black FTW!

1. I do wonder what it would look like, I *think* it would look ok, I like the way the RKSport RL looked with the top of the tailights covered by there wing:

If you do it post pics so I can see!

I have been fighting with a similar issue-Im black vinyling the RL and I want to incorporate the black taillights with vinyl, but the body line doesnt go with the tailight lines!!! The fiance and I have been arguing about what to do for months now...See my post here:
http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/ion-picture-media-post/34650-vinal-ideas.html

2. My fiance is thinking the same thing-black GFX starting with the line on the front bumper where it changes angles, all the way down the sides, to the back bumper-but then we cant decide what to do with the rear vents...we're doing vinyl though so its not permanent if I dont like it!
I dont know if Ill like it cause we worked hard to get the car low, if you paint it black it may look like the bottom of the car starts at the door(hard to explain!)

pics of the "blk and silver blower"??? underhood pics???? pics???

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow thanx yeah ill get pics up as soon as i can ill also put i drawing i did of my car with the paint scheme im doin

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres what i had in mind, and yes i do realize it looks like a 2 year old drew it lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts