Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Garage it. It's too pretty to see snow and salt.

The daily driver is a nearly bone stock SRT4 with stock KDWs. Not good for 80 mile a day commutes. A trip to tirerack.com is in my near future =(

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
I stored mine the past 3 winters. But this year I bought some studdable tires just incase. I hope not to drive it everyday but I am trying to find the perfect donor car for my next project. I will use that as my DD if I can find it…

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
idk if the jeep is supported by hpt. if im buying it for like 1k and 200k miles i dont expect it lasting more then 2 winters

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i live in Neenah n my redline is black but you havent seen it on the streets yet cuz i still havent gotten my license back n didnt have it when i moved here
where are you biggy

·
16,889 Posts
live right by kimberly highschool. anyone see the big subie meet last night at bww in appleton? lol i was their!:)
I raped a subie WRX on Highway 29 last night. Those things are slow...

·
Registered
65 Posts
what color and model was it? they must have been going home from the meet last night. my buddy has an 03 wrx stage 2 tune on it. its pretty fast, i can almost keep up with him with my stage 2

·
16,889 Posts
what color and model was it? they must have been going home from the meet last night. my buddy has an 03 wrx stage 2 tune on it. its pretty fast, i can almost keep up with him with my stage 2
It was blue with HIDs. I could not tell if it was an STI or not.

It was a lot slower then my car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
How many WI redlines are still around? Any of you going to BWW this summer for the fox valley car meet? I know the guy that is kinda in charge of it. He drives a 240. Gary Zimmerman. There's an event in Shawano this weekend Session 2 Shawano, May 5th 2013.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yea it starts pretty early, here's the info from the facebook page.

$70 for members / $80 for non members
$10 for pit pass/spectating

What is HPDE (Lapping Day)?

A lapping day (also called HPDE for High Performance Driver Education) allows you and your car on a track for several 15-20 minute sessions. It’s the best bang for your buck netting you the most seat time. Lapping days are an exhilarating way to test yourself and your car’s capabilities and improve your skills.

The day is split into 2 sessions, Morning and Afternoon. Each Session will then be split into 4 run groups based on car performance and driver skill. We cycle through the run groups every 15 minutes until the event ends. Each registered driver will get a total of 1 hour of track time.

Morning Session:
Gates Open - 7:30am
Drivers meeting - 8:40am (Mandatory)
9:00am - First Car Out
1:00pm - Event ends

Afternoon Session:
Gates Open 11:30am
Drivers meeting - 12:40pm (Mandatory)
1:00pm - First Car Out
5:00pm - Event Ends

21 - 37 of 37 Posts