Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got a new redline, and joined this site, so im gonna post a pic of my car but im not sure how this crap works, does anyone else have the comp. package yet?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I think one other guy got his second Redline with the comp package after his first was totalled, but you guys are pretty rare. I'd really like to try the comp package out. Very nice looking, by the way; I like it.

Can you elaborate how the "illuminated ladder tachometer" that I've read about works? I don't understand . . . are those little dots next to the boost guage lights that go off as you pass a certain RPM or something?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Very nice, I'd love to see & drive one in person. Oh, and by the way, I forgot the "Welcome to the boards!" message in my last post. Oops! Happy posting, we're a good bunch of people, unless we're in the Kills section, in which case we're cranky :mad:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
welcome to the forum any questions ask we will all try to answer just remember to search

hehehehe mine will be a comp in the next 2 weeks.... hehehe
just got my boost / ladder, got the quaife on its way already set up at saab to install it for me cause they have the tools, and the fog lights....well lets just say i have a set coming just cant say where from its real hush...

bbwwaahhhhhhhhhhahahahaha
just woln't have the wheels but im going aftermarket anyway they should be here tues..

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome!!!
These guys know a lot about these cars and the book just keeps on getting bigger.
Question for you, are the fog light mounts a part deal, are they connected to each other like our false ducts if so I've got to order that part and put in some fog lights that deer was a little to close the other night......
Z-How much is the saab dealer going to charge to put in the LSD?(and how much did you get your LSD for??)

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
You're #2 on here, that I'm aware of! Nice ride!!!!!

You bastid.... ;)

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
zfactor said:
welcome to the forum any questions ask we will all try to answer just remember to search

hehehehe mine will be a comp in the next 2 weeks.... hehehe
just got my boost / ladder, got the quaife on its way already set up at saab to install it for me cause they have the tools, and the fog lights....well lets just say i have a set coming just cant say where from its real hush...

bbwwaahhhhhhhhhhahahahaha
just woln't have the wheels but im going aftermarket anyway they should be here tues..
So, where in Florida are you? And how well would you be able to hook ME up if I came for a little visit? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts