Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

New England Post Whoring....

1M views 33K replies 124 participants last post by  Eagle_f90 
#1 · (Edited)
for some reason it is not allowing me to send private messages..... wtf!!! .....ok wtf???
I TRAVELED BACK IN TIME !!!!!!! FTGDMFW!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
Benfica7 said:
Our original deal was $350 for your front seats, and then we would switch rear seats +$50 so you could reappolster them, so $400 total...I think if I were to go the route Scott went with the guy in MI, it took less than a week if I remember correctly. But not sure what I'm gonna do about that...

EDIT: And not sure what you need the seat for, but I think Wayne has an extra seat that you could use to mock up w/e you are doing or for the time my seat is getting fixed.
Let me talk with my Chevy guys and see what it will run me to a cobalt SS seat then I will know 100% if I will do the swap. And the passenger seat is needed for a top secreat project I am working on over the winter. Once it is done it will be kick ass!

#3 ·
Alright,
Following scotts lead from a while back and spending an hour looking through the current thread for something let me to think that if we want to discuss, lets do it here... Leave the meet threds for the meet threds, and and so on....

So to start... Stealth, you have any reccommendations where I can get those tires I bought off eagle thrown on cheap?

Eagle, I did not get the LED's in yet... I will turn them in a day when I do.

#4 ·
I can throw them on cheap....like 25 bucks all together(id do it for free but work wont let me...unless you give them to me...i mount them and give them back so they look like they are mine.)

#7 ·
+ 1 dave! :bananahum

Rush, where do you work? You balance and all that stuff too, right? I'll take care of you.

#8 ·
golden chicken said:
eagle: another suggestion for the website--chat room or bulletin board--so we have less thread jacking etc.
Yep, plan on getting a BBS up for the site. I will start working on the GMP-ONE.com site after the 18th. Till then all my free time is dedicated to geting the last 173 pages re-coded for my Final Fantasy Info.com site's anniversary done.

#10 ·
golden fried chicken you coming by to pick up those decals tonight

#12 ·
golden chicken said:
yessir! can't wait. i'll give you a call when i get out of work...probably between 5 and 6

thats fine since i have nothing to do i will most likely be putting my rl body kit on at that time since no one should be home

#14 ·
mantiskungfu said:
Hey Mike we still on for painting this weekend??? I also need my rotors changed some time this weekend too...they should be at my doorstep soon :hungry:

you too need new brakes i am still awaiting mine to come in hopefully this friday

#16 ·
i got my bwoody endlinks in today and damn are they huge. cant wait to see how the car feels with them installed with the new sway.

#19 ·
mikey i work at goodyear in east providence right on taunton ave. It would be better if we met up you give me the wheels i mount and balance them(as my "own wheels" so they dont throw a fit) and then i meet up with you and give them back....they bitched when I worked on Dave's car so Im gonna do it a different way.

#20 ·
AdrenalineRush97sl04RL said:
mikey i work at goodyear in east providence right on taunton ave. It would be better if we met up you give me the wheels i mount and balance them(as my "own wheels" so they dont throw a fit) and then i meet up with you and give them back....they bitched when I worked on Dave's car so Im gonna do it a different way.
That's alright man,
I don't want you to get in trouble. I do not have the means of getting 2 tires off anyway. Thanks for the offer!

Dave,
I will get back to you soon on the painting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.