Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't see a point to you posting these videos of other trucks running...this is a RL forum...not a truck or Hemi forum....either show your truck racing RLs or show no trucks at all. This doesn't relate to us in any way shape or form man...go back to your Hemi forums and show it off....whoop de doo, someone payed a lot of money to uselessly make a truck fast in a straight line...have fun driving that around a track....

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
jpapa said:
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't see a point to you posting these videos of other trucks running...this is a RL forum...not a truck or Hemi forum....either show your truck racing RLs or show no trucks at all. This doesn't relate to us in any way shape or form man...go back to your Hemi forums and show it off....whoop de doo, someone payed a lot of money to uselessly make a truck fast in a straight line...have fun driving that around a track....
Agreed. I enjoy cars, but this is completely irrelevant

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill admit that ots irrelevant, but i dont see any redlines runnign 12's? they make universal nos kits for all cars? why is the fastest time a high 13? im just wondering thats all, not bashing.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
GreenHemi said:
ill admit that ots irrelevant, but i dont see any redlines runnign 12's? they make universal nos kits for all cars? why is the fastest time a high 13? im just wondering thats all, not bashing.

God your a fucking idiot, please tell me your like 18. That would really help explain it some more.

·
Registered
150 Posts
C'mon guys, let's not be so harsh on him. I know not everyone thinks like me (obviously), but on LS1Tech.com, FBody.com, etc etc, people post vids of fast (or slow) ANYTHING that's not an FBody, and we welcome it just because it's nice to see other things and get a taste for "what else is out there".

I really didn't want that to sound *******-ish if it did to any of you, but I believe we shouldn't be so harsh on "outsiders". Granted, I do realize where you are all coming from with the "this is an RL site", but it wasn't like he was bragging about it and frowning down upon RL's (although GreenHemi, the comments about what the fastest RL times are with NITROUS are irrelevant to what the argument is about, and are unneeded).

(But hey, atleast this gives me a heads up to never post any of my own vids lol)

Edit: Nevermind about my previous stuff, as I just saw the other threads with his posts. :rolleyes: My eyes and head hurt from reading the word "nos" so many damn times.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
TransAm52804 said:
C'mon guys, let's not be so harsh on him. I know not everyone thinks like me (obviously), but on LS1Tech.com, FBody.com, etc etc, people post vids of fast (or slow) ANYTHING that's not an FBody, and we welcome it just because it's nice to see other things and get a taste for "what else is out there".

I really didn't want that to sound *******-ish if it did to any of you, but I believe we shouldn't be so harsh on "outsiders". Granted, I do realize where you are all coming from with the "this is an RL site", but it wasn't like he was bragging about it and frowning down upon RL's (although GreenHemi, the comments about what the fastest RL times are with NITROUS are irrelevant to what the argument is about, and are unneeded).

(But hey, atleast this gives me a heads up to never post any of my own vids lol)

Edit: Nevermind about my previous stuff, as I just saw the other threads with his posts. :rolleyes: My eyes and head hurt from reading the word "nos" so many damn times.
Yeah you have to see where this guy has been coming from and what kind of posts he started with on this site. I know I'm sounding hypocritical by saying this, but it would be cool to see other car vids on here to give us a taste, even though it has nothing to do with our cars. But when it's coming from someone like Greenhemi who first started posting illiterate garbage on here, it's really not wanted. There was a thread awhile back that someone posted a video of their TA I believe, just something that he made of him jacking around, and it didn't bother anybody. The reason for this is because he was posting supportive thoughts towards our RLs and didn't sound like a complete dumbass/jackass in any previous posts.
Every time that Greenhemi makes a post on here, he just falls deeper and deeper into the stupid hole. First of all, learn some english man. It doesn't help you proving any points you're trying to make when you can't even speak the language properly. Second of all, STOP SAYING SUCH STUPID THINGS. NOS in itself won't put is into the 12s/13s. Nobody on here has really experimented with NOS yet, either. I for one don't think I ever will, it's too dangerous/risky for my liking. Seeing stuff like the Z06 that caught on fire helps me stay away from it, especially since that stuff was professionally installed on it, supposedly. Third of all, the reason you don't see us running anything lower than 14s right now, look at our frickin' aftermarket. There's hardly anything available yet. More stuff is becoming available that will help us see 13s, but none of us have had a chance to buy it (which is in itself a semi-problem: Most of us bought these cars on a budget, and need to save up for each and every mod we want to do. Not many of us has money readily available to do anything and everything to our cars to make them supercars, or in your case, supertrucks...).

So please, do some of us a favor if you're going to keep posting on here greenhemi. Think about what you're going to say before you post it so that it some what makes sense. Do a little research before you say it so you don't sound so stupid. And proof read what you type. Start by trying to properly use punctuation and grammar. If you do these things, you may not get such negative responses from people like me....

·
Registered
195 Posts
go waste bandwidth and posts in a dodge forum. I'm not trying to come across as jealous or angry (but take it that way if you must) but i come on here to read stuff pertaining to redline's. If i wanted to see a dodge truck run, im sure i can find a forum with some videos.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Saturn doesn't have very much aftermarket support; yet, will be building up since the Cobalt SS SC is nearly the same set-up as the Redline. At least be suprised that this car does hang with some vehicles twice it's price, just like the SRT-4.

I sure wish I could just get the RL, and years after, buy a turbo ecotec made for 700 hp. My dream is to make this car the perfect sleeper. Only time ( a long time ) and money (better job or lotto) is key.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
jpapa said:
So please, do some of us a favor if you're going to keep posting on here greenhemi. Think about what you're going to say before you post it so that it some what makes sense. Do a little research before you say it so you don't sound so stupid. And proof read what you type. Start by trying to properly use punctuation and grammar. If you do these things, you may not get such negative responses from people like me....

Well said and my same point.

You stop posting like a moron GreenHemi and I'll quit treating you like one.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im not being ignorent, im just saying that my truck beat A Redline, not all redlines, just one,, and i proved it. now you guys asked for proof of me, i showed it, now please show me actualy proof of a 14.2, or 14.3 stock redline times, either timeslip, or tape.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that sounds great. hey im all for you getting low numbers, low 14's would be great. im gona go to the track on the 4th, in a wk and a 1/2, so ill video tape when i run again.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
GreenHemi said:
that sounds great. hey im all for you getting low numbers, low 14's would be great. im gona go to the track on the 4th, in a wk and a 1/2, so ill video tape when i run again.
Hey Fucknutz, why don't you take your six pack of Pabst, your babyshitgreen Heemy and fucking go away. Collectively we could care less if your beat a redline or beat your meat. If you can't find a green hemi truck forum, go create one. Your shit is very old and tiring, so take your Dodge Ram and leave us alone. We usually enjoy vids of all types, but you have worn out your welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
listen to it you can hear the forced induction. Close to all motor but there is something there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
like i said that video is a fake and the guy is running and intake, exhaust and a 125 shot i think and he's real run was like a 13.5

·
Registered
391 Posts
haha, we got us a wannabe poser that got turned down for credit on a Redline and had to settle for a basemodel SXT neon.

that 125 shot explains why he pulled so hard... looks like a 14.3-14.5 then in the redline easily with the truck inthe 13.5's.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts