Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an 18 year old girl who thinks that the redline is the sweetest car ever. I cant wait till I get mine. I just wanted to saay whats up to fellow Redline fans!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hot69420chick said:
Ur HAWT. Ne nekkid pix?
Why would a hot chick want naked pics of me? Or are you one of those losers that pretends to be a hot chick so people will pay attention to you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
incorporeal said:
All I can say is DAMN GIRL! lookin fine and cherry wine

FTW
UH? What? [email protected]

This could be a great saturn based forum, cause i love to see the saturn community grow....but there does seem to be a high level of immaturity at this one. I stop in now and then cause i'm interested in the Redline Saturns (ION & VUE). But the informative posts are few and far in between.

But ofcourse thats only my opinion.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cxtra_ION said:
UH? What? [email protected]

This could be a great saturn based forum, cause i love to see the saturn community grow....but there does seem to be a high level of immaturity at this one. I stop in now and then cause i'm interested in the Redline Saturns (ION & VUE). But the informative posts are few and far in between.

This is mainly because there is no information at this point dude. Give it time... this place will grow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cxtra_ION said:
No, it is not just your opinion. Others share your viewpoint as well. I think I will stop coming here for now. I have beetr things to do than read imature posts by people trying to pick up a girl who they have never met in a bulletin board. geez, people leave the girl alone and get a life. Maybe the people here will grow up while I am gone.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.