Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im new to this forum but ive been following it for months. Its redlly cool that theres ppl that love this car as much as i do. This is my third saturn and ive loved every single one, i had a 98 SL2 and an Ion3 Qc before the redline. The rest of my family own saturns also were kinda like a chevy family but with saturns of course ;) . My father And 2 older bros have redlines and my mom has a normal ion 3 with the bodykit. Ill have to post some pics of all the cars some time. Well just thought id finally join up and say hey!

·
Registered
703 Posts
You must be one of Barry's boys. I saw some pics on the other Saturn board, which one is yours? How does it ride lowered?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well Well Well, look who it is! :D Welcome!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep im the youngest out of the family, i own the sleek black one :D .I know ppl have said that it would ride like crap with the sprints in there but it really doesnt. I had my ion before this one lowered and i think that the ride is equal to that, if not better. makes it look sooooo much better that way also.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
another local boy. Id love to get all these things together and get a few pics.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where are you from goffy guy??? If ur in the springhill area we should all get together and get some pics. I havnt seen any other redlines except for my familys around here, it owuld be cool to see some more.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yeah bought mine from sully/scooter a few weeks ago I live in pasco and work at the racetrac on 50 in springhill. Whos has the supercharged decals. I have them on the way those are nice . . . so I bought em. But yeah Id like to see all the colors together I have a silver one with a header on the way.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im thinkin about buyin that header too. I have the lowered black one with the interior trim and supercharged emblems. I work at the walmart on 50, i always park in the back of the lot so u cant miss it. We gotta go to the track man i think me and all the other saturn guys are goin in december.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts