Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. The kill section has gotten out of control and I'd like to implement a new rule that local forum has and elimates sh_t talking and b.s. which I want to eliminate to make this forum a better place to be.

I want you guys to vote on this so that it's a collective decision though.

The rule I want to implement is that in order to post a kill you MUST have a video of the kill stated. Any post without video will be deleted. You can videotape with anything nowadays, your digital camera, your cell phone, whatever.

Please vote on this guys.

I will leave this poll open for 1 week. After that whatever the community decides will be the action taken.

Thanks boys,

Alpha

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I say shitcan the whole thing. As I've started to notice even the videos are full of crap.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't get rid of it since I'm not an admin.

I can only do the power vested in me and I'd like to make this place known as one of the better car forums out there.

I put in the hours for you guys and for the guys that don't like the constant b.s. on here I hear you and would like to change this forums direction for the better.

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
i agree with doing this. i like reading kill stories, but i thnk sometimes there just full of crap. videos would be much more likely to believe a story, and entertain me a lil more on those boring days...im for it!

- i like the "no im a ricer" choice too. hah

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
I love the kill section it gives me hope where else would i have found out that i can beat a sti off the line stock for stock psssh

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Darkmanx said:
I love the kill section it gives me hope where else would i have found out that i can beat a sti off the line stock for stock psssh
God we only wish! Maybe with the help of some Hoosiers!

·
Registered
371 Posts
So I pulled up next to this Ducati 848. We both rev it. Light turns green and I kill him by almost 2 1/2 car lengths........ I thought those bikes were fast, guess my car was faster.

KruxRedline said:
I say shitcan the whole thing. As I've started to notice even the videos are full of crap.
I agree.....

but personally I just say let them B.S. If it makes them feel better stating they won, let them. Most of us know if its true or not. I also personally don't have the talent to drive and use my phone as a camera at the same time.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
end the bs

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
think bout this, not everybody has video cameras, cell phones with videos and all that sometimes u just happen to get a random race in and tell everybody. I dont carry a video camera or camera with me all the time and i have a blackberry that doesnt have a camera on it. I mean ya u get more proff outta video but sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do. my opinon, thanks!

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
ban the bird, who cares about this kill section. Hardly anyone posts in there and its not like we get into 40 page battles like on the shortbuss

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
So one day last week Micheal Schumacher pulls up along side me at the light. I looked down at him in his little one seater and crack a smile. Waiting for the light to change, I tense up, the light drops and I hammer it. Had by two cars across the intersection, three cars by 80. He said his clutch slipped.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts