Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I voted to post videos HOWEVER:

We seriously have to do something about people bashing people for street racing. OBVIOUSLY it's stupid, immature, unsafe, etc...but people are going to do it! Not every person is going to post kill vids from their local track...

SO, if there's some kind of thing that goes along with it like "If you are going to bash the person for driving fast on public roads, then DON'T POST IN THE THREAD!"

But that probably won't work...

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
DBryden said:
I voted to post videos HOWEVER:

We seriously have to do something about people bashing people for street racing. OBVIOUSLY it's stupid, immature, unsafe, etc...but people are going to do it! Not every person is going to post kill vids from their local track...

SO, if there's some kind of thing that goes along with it like "If you are going to bash the person for driving fast on public roads, then DON'T POST IN THE THREAD!"

But that probably won't work...
Street Racing is how more races are done than anything else. I would guess that I've had more track passes then street races but that doesn't make me a saint by any means. If a person can't deal with street racing they don't have to post but if they do post in a derogatory manner, as with any other subject on this forum, The forum staff will take the adequate measures.

I know every video I post will be taken on a closed track under proper supervision ;)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Well, in response to DBryden, they should only get it if they deserve it.

i.e. "Hey, check out this video of me racing a Honda Civic through a school zone at 8am on a Tuesday morning!"

I'd vote on killing the whole thing, but if its a video or nothing kinda thing, then I'll take the video.

·
Registered
884 Posts
i think its kinda crazy to ask for vids to prove your kills. Like others have stated.....u either believe the kill story or not. Plus i don't know about anyone else that does race on the streets but i don't carry passengers.....so a vid would be kinda hard for someone like me. And i know most ppl that do race don't carry passengers either......that way if there's a mistake or an accident......then only the stupid ppl that are racing are putting there life up on the line. I say we get rid of the whole idea......just my 2 cents though.....

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
no negative people should be allowed in th kills section. the people who post in there will know and understand it is stupid. it's not gonna stop them form posting kills, just creates drama. i hate drama. i voted vids only

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Ok guys. The kill section has gotten out of control and I'd like to implement a new rule that local forum has and elimates sh_t talking and b.s. which I want to eliminate to make this forum a better place to be.

I want you guys to vote on this so that it's a collective decision though.

The rule I want to implement is that in order to post a kill you MUST have a video of the kill stated. Any post without video will be deleted. You can videotape with anything nowadays, your digital camera, your cell phone, whatever.

Please vote on this guys.

I will leave this poll open for 1 week. After that whatever the community decides will be the action taken.

Thanks boys,

Alpha
i voted yes, even if its something believable, like ur stage 2 rl vs a stock 1.8 auto corolla.......

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
in response to this video necessity i have a video ready for the first "new kill section rule" kill. now just for the week to end so i can post it

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
i dont know about videos... random trolls and shit will still talk shit, and half the videos that are posted are still bullshit anyway with either the begining or end of the race cut off, so whos to say if it started fair or how it ended.

i think a minimum post count in order to even view the kills section would be a better route. like 250 posts. this would keep the noobs and trolls from even being an issue, and would probably cut most of the bs out as well.

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
Ahriman said:
i dont know about videos... random trolls and shit will still talk shit, and half the videos that are posted are still bullshit anyway with either the begining or end of the race cut off, so whos to say if it started fair or how it ended.

i think a minimum post count in order to even view the kills section would be a better route. like 250 posts. this would keep the noobs and trolls from even being an issue, and would probably cut most of the bs out as well.
then what about "first 5 seconds of the vid have to be shown.... all the way up 2 either the ricer fly by or a stop." but i am feeling the minimum count number

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
im with krux, as i always have been on this subject.

kill the kill's section.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
socalsilverRL said:
im with krux, as i always have been on this subject.

kill the kill's section.
Can you delete it? I know I sure as hell can't.

The only solution to not being able to delete it is to regulate it.

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
we cant edit the site code, we can add announcments and change a couple things... but no delete.

I elect you to be the kills section moderator. i wont touch that area of this forum...its a 'no-no zone' for me. :D

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
socalsilverRL said:
its a 'no-no zone' for me. :D
We'll I'm making it my happy place :hungry:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I'm gonna race so many school busses and old women. And run from the cops when I'm done. And get it all on tape to show you guys!

Sike. But for real, I'll have a video of an FD RX-7 kill up soon.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
SatredL said:
So one day last week Micheal Schumacher pulls up along side me at the light. I looked down at him in his little one seater and crack a smile. Waiting for the light to change, I tense up, the light drops and I hammer it. Had by two cars across the intersection, three cars by 80. He said his clutch slipped.
lmfao Hmmmmm Clutch slip who do i remember saying that?????....... Sheek any thoughts???? lol Just screwing with ya lol.

I say Vids or ban. I want to see you walk that z06 you claim to walk or that porche that you handled or even that sti you beat off the line. Im sick and tired of using my imagination for stories that dont exist.

Video > Claims

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
Brooklyn_Sinnah said:
lmfao Hmmmmm Clutch slip who do i remember saying that?????....... Sheek any thoughts???? lol Just screwing with ya lol.

I say Vids or ban. I want to see you walk that z06 you claim to walk or that porche that you handled or even that sti you beat off the line. Im sick and tired of using my imagination for stories that dont exist.

Video > Claims
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!! stfu, limp moding mother fuker

21 - 40 of 116 Posts