sheek360 said:
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!! stfu, limp moding mother fuker
Did you really have to go and bring up bad memories again???? :mecry:
Lmfao

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
sheek360 said:
lol, when u told me u only limp on 93 octane and not on 91 octane i thought u were bsing me man.....
I wuz dead serious. That wuz the sad part. :freak5:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
sheek360 said:
sounds likeu blew piston number 5 lol
u sure it wasn't the fifth spark plug???? lol

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Ricers let us unite and sTAnd up for what we believe in , let us put a stop to them trying to stop the kill section.
I have a dream that one day the redline wont blow out dipsticks that redline Owners wont blow piston number 4 that chicks will actually dig the redline that superbird will loose his virginity and that alphajag will actuallly list his real mods. let us stand up because we arnt just any rice we are chinese rice with a side of soy sauce. If it wasnt for us ricers no one would know that a 3inch exhaust sounds like shit, that wheel hop is not good , that the clutch slipping isnt actually your car burning out that hid's off ebay is no good that bwoody doesnt actually make a driver mod, now is the time to stand up for what we believe in. '' ricer for life''

·
Registered
944 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Ok guys. The kill section has gotten out of control and I'd like to implement a new rule that local forum has and elimates sh_t talking and b.s. which I want to eliminate to make this forum a better place to be.

I want you guys to vote on this so that it's a collective decision though.

The rule I want to implement is that in order to post a kill you MUST have a video of the kill stated. Any post without video will be deleted. You can videotape with anything nowadays, your digital camera, your cell phone, whatever.

Please vote on this guys.

I will leave this poll open for 1 week. After that whatever the community decides will be the action taken.

Thanks boys,

Alpha
Do you guys really wanna influence people to use cameras while driving...racing??

I would like to make a motion to remove this thread due to its inherently flawed nature.

If the collective is going to even think about making a video requirement for kill stories, then it should be videos from drag strips only.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Darkmanx said:
Ricers let us unite and sTAnd up for what we believe in , let us put a stop to them trying to stop the kill section.
I have a dream that one day the redline wont blow out dipsticks that redline Owners wont blow piston number 4 that chicks will actually dig the redline that superbird will loose his virginity and that alphajag will actuallly list his real mods. let us stand up because we arnt just any rice we are chinese rice with a side of soy sauce. If it wasnt for us ricers no one would know that a 3inch exhaust sounds like shit, that wheel hop is not good , that the clutch slipping isnt actually your car burning out that hid's off ebay is no good that bwoody doesnt actually make a driver mod, now is the time to stand up for what we believe in. '' ricer for life''
Your such a dam fool. Shit wuz dam funny though. lol

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Can you delete it? I know I sure as hell can't.

The only solution to not being able to delete it is to regulate it.
I looked, didnt see it.

My .02...I dont like the idea of asking for vid's. Your going to have some asshat that cant control his car try to vid and drive. Laugh if you want but it will happen....

If the community is against the kill section then just lock it up and/or do away with it. I personally believe if that section annoys you then stop reading it. That is why I dont post any and do not read them very often, if ever.

·
Registered
190 Posts
This site isn't even close to being bad. Not in any way, shape or form. Kills are not even posted that often here. If a kill is posted and it seems to be far fetched, then just leave it alone. Good god. That's one thing that I like about this forum. The fact that it's less regulated. I am mostly on ls1gto.com for obvious reasons, BUT I still like to come over here and read the latest on the IRL. I plan on owning another in the near future. With this being said, I think that it's terrible that a mod has even brought this up. The crowd here is small and the trolls seem to be far and few between. To take away ANY aspect of this forum because of a few asshats isn't logical. I guess that make me a "ricer" according to the poll selection. Please.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Justin said:
This site isn't even close to being bad. Not in any way, shape or form. Kills are not even posted that often here. If a kill is posted and it seems to be far fetched, then just leave it alone. Good god. That's one thing that I like about this forum. The fact that it's less regulated. I am mostly on ls1gto.com for obvious reasons, BUT I still like to come over here and read the latest on the IRL. I plan on owning another in the near future. With this being said, I think that it's terrible that a mod has even brought this up. The crowd here is small and the trolls seem to be far and few between. To take away ANY aspect of this forum because of a few asshats isn't logical. I guess that make me a "ricer" according to the poll selection. Please.
spoken like a true ricer . welcome to the club if only we can get the rest of the ricers to stand up.

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
anybody that doesn't want a kill section gets a kick in the behind..(from yours truely of course)

leave the kill section as is... (it makes for great entertainment)

ban any and all poor misguided souls whom don't dig Rockabilly....

agree to disagree, except when disagreeing with the HepKitty, which should also be a ban'able offence.....

btw, lookie at our new SRT-4, which... wasn't racing...

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
LittleMT said:
anybody that doesn't want a kill section gets a kick in the behind..(from yours truely of course)

leave the kill section as is... (it makes for great entertainment)

ban any and all poor misguided souls whom don't dig Rockabilly....

agree to disagree, except when disagreeing with the HepKitty, which should also be a ban'able offence.....

btw, lookie at our new SRT-4, which... wasn't racing...

I hate you for the fact that you can get whatever car you wanna! :soapbox:

btw HepKitty are you going to be getting an LNF balt or HHR when they come out?

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
I hate you for the fact that you can get whatever car you wanna! :soapbox:

btw HepKitty are you going to be getting an LNF balt or HHR when they come out?

I like the HHR...... You know me, I am a sucker for these 'retro rods' so to speak...

but I have my eyes on either a Challenger, or a G8 or in all likelihood, a Ute with a LS3...

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
LittleMT said:
I like the HHR...... You know me, I am a sucker for these 'retro rods' so to speak...

but I have my eyes on either a Challenger, or a G8 or in all likelihood, a Ute with a LS3...
I could see you rockin' a challenger.

However, once HPT unlocks the LNF pcm for everyone you can get 350hp and 425lb/ft with just an exhaust and a tune. That motor is a beast and I think it might give your skittles a run for their money once you work you magic on it.

Would you get the V-Series Ute or just a base one and throw an LS3 in it?

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
I am unsure of the rumored Ute options, I am hoping they offer a LS3 in one of them...

I would like a Ute with twin snails.... that way I can haul some lumber from Home Depot...

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
LittleMT said:
I am unsure of the rumored Ute options, I am hoping they offer a LS3 in one of them...

I would like a Ute with twin snails.... that way I can haul some lumber from Home Depot...
Is this lumber some sort of super high density lumber that you'll need 700hp to get home?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I probably wouldn't own one, but that new SRT-4 does look pretty bad ass. Isn't it all wheel drive??

41 - 60 of 116 Posts