Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Poll Video Requirement

  • Yes, I want to end the b.s.

    Votes: 41 68.3%
  • No, I'm a ricer

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • I have another suggestion and will PM it to you

    Votes: 5 8.3%

  • Total voters
    60
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Moderator Kitteh!
Joined
·
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Dead EyeZ24 said:
I probably wouldn't own one, but that new SRT-4 does look pretty bad ass. Isn't it all wheel drive??
You'd think right?

Naw, Dodge decided to go with the racers choice of FWD!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
You'd think right?

Naw, Dodge decided to go with the racers choice of FWD!!!

Why wouldn't they do that?? I'm almost no longer that impressed with it..... :domotwak:
 

·
Moderator Kitteh!
Joined
·
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Dead EyeZ24 said:
Why wouldn't they do that?? I'm almost no longer that impressed with it..... :domotwak:
For weight and cost. Instead of it being a $24k car it would be a high $20k car and it would weigh a few hundred more pounds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,405 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
I could see you rockin' a challenger.

However, once HPT unlocks the LNF pcm for everyone you can get 350hp and 425lb/ft with just an exhaust and a tune. That motor is a beast and I think it might give your skittles a run for their money once you work you magic on it.

Would you get the V-Series Ute or just a base one and throw an LS3 in it?

HPT already has support for the LNF...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,403 Posts
LittleMT said:
I am unsure of the rumored Ute options, I am hoping they offer a LS3 in one of them...

I would like a Ute with twin snails.... that way I can haul some lumber from Home Depot...
I swear we must be related. Everyone is telling me to shut up about the G8 ST. I guess they've heard enough.
 

·
Moderator Kitteh!
Joined
·
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Ahriman said:
HPT already has support for the LNF...
No they don't. You can flash it but it's almost useless.

EDIT: Just found out that there is a small beta where HHR SS guys can access PE but I don't know if this is available to SKY/SOLSTICE guys and if your able to access boost control.

However, still no VE table access nor ETC table control to enable a higher redline.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Ok guys. The kill section has gotten out of control and I'd like to implement a new rule that local forum has and elimates sh_t talking and b.s. which I want to eliminate to make this forum a better place to be.

I want you guys to vote on this so that it's a collective decision though.

The rule I want to implement is that in order to post a kill you MUST have a video of the kill stated. Any post without video will be deleted. You can videotape with anything nowadays, your digital camera, your cell phone, whatever.

Please vote on this guys.

I will leave this poll open for 1 week. After that whatever the community decides will be the action taken.

Thanks boys,

Alpha



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
This is gay. Im not about to try to video tape every damn race i have with my cell phone. CSS.net has an out of control kill section...the ppl who dont like it stay out the ppl who get really out of hand get banned its really not that hard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,569 Posts
Spectral said:
This is gay. Im not about to try to video tape every damn race i have with my cell phone. CSS.net has an out of control kill section...the ppl who dont like it stay out the ppl who get really out of hand get banned its really not that hard.
you do know this isnt css.net righT?? why do you keep comparing the 2, if you like the rules better over there then go post over there :thinkerg: . everyone isnt the same and every forum isnt the same.
 

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
Joined
·
7,440 Posts
Or u could just no race at all! And yes Darkman is right this is not the CSS.net but at the same time if u dont wanna hear it dont click it. But im with the Vets. Video id proof theres been many false stories and Alpha and alot of the Vets are getting tired of it, shit ive posted about 800 and i cant stand half of it, they sound cool but do u trust them, who knows without a vid or real actual proff that goes the same with dynos to!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Darkmanx said:
you do know this isnt css.net righT?? why do you keep comparing the 2, if you like the rules better over there then go post over there :thinkerg: . everyone isnt the same and every forum isnt the same.
all im saying is that css.net has a larger community with more ppl posting in there and there really arent issues...ppl call bs on a race...so what...let ppl debate...when ppl get out of hand you warn them, then if they dont stop you ban them....its keeps it plenty fine....instead what this does is make it so people like me who only have a shitty cell phone and arent gonna bust it out every race cant come on here and talk about a kill....THATS what im saying.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,494 Posts
Spectral said:
the ppl who dont like it stay out the ppl who get really out of hand get banned its really not that hard.
Ive been saying this since day one.. it really isnt that hard of a concept.. but some people cant help but to call out bull shit on a race for no reason.. and the video doesnt help much either, cuz then it becomes the good ol you didnt beat the car you beat the driver debate... i propose a rule to just ban useless non contributing assholes that just lurk around and do nothing but counterdick what others say...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
I think we should let the people say what they wanna say, I enjoy reading the descriptive writings. In fact, i think there should be a contest to see who can write the best story.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,569 Posts
Spectral said:
all im saying is that css.net has a larger community with more ppl posting in there and there really arent issues...ppl call bs on a race...so what...let ppl debate...when ppl get out of hand you warn them, then if they dont stop you ban them....its keeps it plenty fine....instead what this does is make it so people like me who only have a shitty cell phone and arent gonna bust it out every race cant come on here and talk about a kill....THATS what im saying.
The redline has less numbers so we are gonna have less members, this forum is like a family and not like cobalt ss , the mods dont like to ban people . there is only so many people that post here already. And on .net there is a much younger crowd yesterday a guy said his stock cobalt beat his moms 2008 mustang gt with 8k worth of bolts ons.. Thats what .nET is a forum for good laugh and parts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,494 Posts
Darkmanx said:
Thats what .nET is a forum for good laugh and parts.
well sometimes.. other times people are getting scammed and ripped off.. id be careful buying shit off of there to.. i just chat with the locals over there and keep it to that..
 

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
Joined
·
7,440 Posts
Ya same i just go the the local/regional section and talk with them no point in getting into an arguement in a section that we have here. There war stories are pretty damn funny tho. Why u think they have over 50 pages of them half are B.S and most dont have videos, hmmm seems weird to me! Young kids/Kids FTL!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,569 Posts
badassgixxer05 said:
well sometimes.. other times people are getting scammed and ripped off.. id be careful buying shit off of there to.. i just chat with the locals over there and keep it to that..
i was talking about vendors because we have none.
 
61 - 80 of 116 Posts
Top