Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Wonder where alpha went, maybe w/ spooner & superbird,:indiffere maybe a hot tub time machine.
Right here cutie. Sorry, I usually only stick to the "Active Topics" section so unless this thread pops up I don't normally see it.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #102

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I know I got this cocky gto kid wit a blue wit white stripes call my car slow and betted 50 bucks he'd beat me like 3 weeks ago needles to say I killed him bad and he ran off wit out payin me... I work on the douche bags car at my work all the time... Haven't seen him since... I gave him 2 chances and ya... Wat really made me mad is he called it a ricer WTF nothing bout my car is qualified as rice

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
When I drove my car off the lot I happened to race a twin turbo gto...seemed like i put buses on it, sorry didn't have my video camera though :rofl:

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
I know I got this cocky gto kid wit a blue wit white stripes call my car slow and betted 50 bucks he'd beat me like 3 weeks ago needles to say I killed him bad and he ran off wit out payin me... I work on the douche bags car at my work all the time... Haven't seen him since... I gave him 2 chances and ya... Wat really made me mad is he called it a ricer WTF nothing bout my car is qualified as rice

I killed one awhile back in my SRT-4. It was a one-sded rout. The driver caught me at a light and wound up yelling at us that we wished we had a GTO, then turned off....

If he only knew...

You know, I got my butt banned from GTO forums for defending a Cobalt in the kill stories section...

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
You know, I got my butt banned from GTO forums for defending a Cobalt in the kill stories section...
GTOs pwn all! That's why you got banned.

No one can defeat the GTO! All heretics to the dungeon!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I drive the IRL like a fucking Camry now. I'm pretty sure I spend 95% of my time in vacuum.

Anyway, one day I pull up to a light and what's sitting next to me? A stupid Civic hatch with some rotten penis ghetto kid wearing a crooked baseball hat and gold chains. I didn't even make eye contact, I saw it all out of the corner of my eye, then quickly forgot about him and started playing with the radio.

When the light turned green he took off normally (no fancy launch) and then punched it. Something came over me. I couldn't resist the offending blare of his fart can, so I followed. As my front bumper reached his side door I hear the dreaded "FWOOSH" and he was fucking gone...

9-10 Civics look F&F and of course I encounter the 1 that actually is.

Good times.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
what was that kid thinking with his tupperware,
this is a HONDAZ

10,144 Posts
I drive the IRL like a fucking Camry now. I'm pretty sure I spend 95% of my time in vacuum.

Anyway, one day I pull up to a light and what's sitting next to me? A stupid Civic hatch with some rotten penis ghetto kid wearing a crooked baseball hat and gold chains. I didn't even make eye contact, I saw it all out of the corner of my eye, then quickly forgot about him and started playing with the radio.

When the light turned green he took off normally (no fancy launch) and then punched it. Something came over me. I couldn't resist the offending blare of his fart can, so I followed. As my front bumper reached his side door I hear the dreaded "FWOOSH" and he was fucking gone...

Good times.
lol they're popping up turbo everywhere around here bunch of ebay kits though so they won't be going fast too long :rofl:

·
OG Factory Freak
17,332 Posts

Good times.
I hope more of these pop up. They need to lose the ricer image.

·
I'm Awesome
3,899 Posts
I raced a del sol the other night...
..owner was a douche to begin with
..bought it for 4k with 100k on its stock engine + turboed

we raced from a dig 3 times...no matter how better of a launch I got on him, even a cars length or two just getting into 3d gear...he spooled and ate me.

...we pulled over to see his engine bay...it was gross.
oil or something everywhere.
he literally pulled out a few metal parts saying "well it looks like this fell off..hope it wasnt impt."
he pulls out a loose bungie cord LOL and says "shit..that was holding mah engine in...fuckk"
hahaha

But props to the previ owner for making such a beast but not caring about it at all.
ps maybe its not such a beast cuz my rl is stock.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts