Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im assuming these are powder coated? Did you do it yourself or did it cost? How much was it?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Those look really good.. details please.. oh and was the center cap painted?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks great dude, can't wait to see them in person soon!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i paid to have them done, my buddy did them for me, they are powder coated, it was about $300 to do, only reason it was so much is because the curb rash was so bad on them... he actually charged me $200 but im flippin him another $100

thanks guys btw, ill get pics on the car this weekend

·
Registered
288 Posts
Very Nice Looking! How did you get rid of the Curb Rash? I have one rim that is pretty scuffed up on the lip.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hah. Hex no. I'm gonna post pics wen I get home

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry, shes a dirty whore. i didnt have time to clean it up today, but i got pics as promissed.

enjoy, oh and get your towel or some tissues :bananahum lol

And a couple more because i can.

MMMMM candy purple

New ion redline floor mats

·
Registered
117 Posts
*drool* Lol, looks great man. I think I should do mine as well since the previous owner was attracted to sidewalk when parallel parking hahaha!

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Idk what looks better the car or the sweet ass driveway it's parked on!
Nice attention to detail, little things like throwing the lugnuts in on the painting make a project like this just pop.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha yes I love my driveway. And thanks guys. I think it turned out really well.

·
I'm bi-winning
900 Posts
The wheels, being wingless, and the perfect amount of tint on the tails looks great!

Props to whoever did your tails. I think that's the best tint job i've seen on here.

·
Registered
111 Posts
They look better in person. Props to Sean for quickly swapping my TTR solid front trans mount insert today, the vibes are barely noticeable.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts