Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! What a car! Bought a 05 silver last week, I've owned lots of cars and this car is quickly moving up the list as a favorite. :D
ok, what performance mods can I make without voiding the warranty?
Is there a grill screen available for that big opening in the middle of the front end? I don't understand why they didn't cover that at the factory.
I'll have more ?'s I'm sure, I'll be drainin your brains! :)

Brad

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
there is not a grill from the factory but u can buy the one for the vue and mod it, or just go and buy any mesh from like autozone or a similar auto part store and cut it to fit and it will push on the pins on the back of the hole and than screw it on with a couple bolts, or tape if u want a cheap easy way. and i would recomend looking up barry's intake mod and doing it if u have some mechanical background its fairly easy and u are only cutting one hole in one part so u could eaisly return to stock, and it makes your car sound SOOO much better and prob adds like 1 or 2 hp. There are the answers to your first question what else u got for us.

·
Registered
157 Posts
BeRad said:
Is there a grill screen available for that big opening in the middle of the front end?
I've asked my dealer why they don't put a grill in there and he can't figure it out either.

I bought my grill from "ustomcargrills" for $30 + shipping. It comes pre cut and has the bolts to screw it on with. Very easy and quick install. Looks good but if I were to do it again I wouldhave bought the uncut grill so that I could have replaced the fake plastic grills on either side of the center hole.

http://customcargrills.com/proddetail.asp?prod=04SIR&cat=13

1 - 3 of 3 Posts