Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The orgin of the supercharged badge is of of the 04 gtp's. Thanks for all your compliments guys.

-Matt

·
Registered
786 Posts
Where can I gat one of those Intimidator decals?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
redlin-er said:
Where can I gat one of those Intimidator decals?
I got them off of ebay(Same with the GTP emblems). I forget how much they were though.

-Matt

·
Registered
305 Posts
Did you get the felt on the front windows so the tint won't scratch? If so did the dealer do it or did the tint place?

I really want to get my front windows tinted at least 35% but don't want all the scratches like what happened in my 2004 QC3.

Again, your car looks absolutely sharp!!!!! :D Makes me want a black one...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
magikal_dragon said:
Did you get the felt on the front windows so the tint won't scratch? If so did the dealer do it or did the tint place?

I really want to get my front windows tinted at least 35% but don't want all the scratches like what happened in my 2004 QC3.

Again, your car looks absolutely sharp!!!!! :D Makes me want a black one...
Actually I have an appt. tomorrow to get the recall and recal. taken care of, they are gonna look at the doors to see if I need the different felts.

-Matt

·
Registered
489 Posts
You need the felts for sure. I had them put in when I got my ION tinted. Settle for nothing less, or you will end up tinting your car twice. The second time to fix the first.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Not to take away from your car, but that Firebird is beautiful. I would kill for that car to be parked next to the Redline in the garage....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts