Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Cool pics. I need to take some of mine and get them posted.

Texas requires a front plate too but I refuse to put one on. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
not a fan of the front plates, but i guess u have no choice sometimes.
I think the front plates make the car looks ugly as hell. But it pretty much does that to all nice looking cars. Glad I live in AZ where we don't need a front plate. If I lived in Cali I'd just pay for the tickets for no front plate, lol...

Nice pics btw...

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
Tom01SC2 said:
I think the front plates make the car looks ugly as hell. But it pretty much does that to all nice looking cars. Glad I live in AZ where we don't need a front plate. If I lived in Cali I'd just pay for the tickets for no front plate, lol...

Nice pics btw...

Tom



yup, exactly.....cept i tried to be a little bit more diplomatic about it! haha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cant afford another ticket for no front plates :p i draw enough attention to myself as it is with the front tint.

are you talking about the other coaster behind it? theres superman and goliath.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
I cant afford another ticket for no front plates :p i draw enough attention to myself as it is with the front tint.

are you talking about the other coaster behind it? theres superman and goliath.


Really?

I got pulled over the other day for doing 62 in a 50. I got off on a warning and the officer didn't even mention anything about me not having a front plate. He had to have seen the plate sitting on the passenger side floorboard too. Oh well, maybe not.

I'm with Tom. I think it ruins the look of the front end. I'll just pay the fine if I get caught.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JPK said:
Really?

I got pulled over the other day for doing 62 in a 50. I got off on a warning and the officer didn't even mention anything about me not having a front plate. He had to have seen the plate sitting on the passenger side floorboard too. Oh well, maybe not.

I'm with Tom. I think it ruins the look of the front end. I'll just pay the fine if I get caught.
I was going to photoshop the front plates out but got too lazy. I'll get around to it sometime. I could always put it on the front dash, but the way the RL is designed i dont think it will stay by itself.

Havent had any tickets in the RL yet, but plenty of speeding tickets in the past. Plus for the job im trying to get I cant have anymore dings on my record.

There are things more important then looks :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
I was going to photoshop the front plates out but got too lazy. I'll get around to it sometime. I could always put it on the front dash, but the way the RL is designed i dont think it will stay by itself.

Havent had any tickets in the RL yet, but plenty of speeding tickets in the past. Plus for the job im trying to get I cant have anymore dings on my record.

There are things more important then looks :p

I hear ya bro.

BTW- the license plate will NOT sit up on the dash because it the whole thing slopes aft.

I just have mine on the passenger side floor just in case, I guess.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top