Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally Got My Pics In Of Little RED Put In The Photo Gallery, What Do Yall Think Of Her. :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
The painted mirrors, turn markers and chevron thing just behind the door look good! And ya poop head you beat me to the idea of painting the markers and adding a clear marker on the side. I have mine but will be putting it just below the Saturn logo on the fender. Nice looking RL man :D

(lets see some pics of that fuel pump install though :rolleyes: J/K)

**edit; is that a 2 5/8" gauge in the heater vent spot?**

·
Registered
489 Posts
Car looks fantabulous. I got a question for you that I am hoping you will help out with. Regarding those turn signals...

How did you wire them up? I have a set of VW marker lights that I want to add to my ION, but I don't know how to wire them up. Since the DRL's are also my turn signals, I don't want my marker lights to be on all the time either. Can you PM me with how you wired those babies up to your RL? Everything looks sweet too.

P.S. I am glad someone FINALLY painted that little plastic piece behind your QC's window to color-match it to the car. Makes the RL and even QC's look better IMO.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys Ill Put Up The Wire Scheme Fri Aftrnoon.:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forget, all u have to do is use ur factory wires, thats all i did cause the lights do stay on they just flash.:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Corner Lights...

Hey,
I want to buy the clear marker lights for my Redline also. Where did you get yours at? I had a 98 SC2 that I had VW markers on but the wireing was different BC the marker lights did no light up for DRL's.

I dont want to use VW's again because they were hard to drill into the plastic I had to cut a hole the size of the marker and it was flush with the car, and I notice yours like stick out, did you have to drill a hole only for the wire to go thru the plastic? . I see you will post the wire thing up l8ter on today, awesom.

Let me know I'de appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Where are these pics?

I went to the pics and media section but couldn't find them.

*edit* Nevermind. I just found them.

the car looks GREAT!!! Good job, man.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Looks really nice, i wanted to make the piece behind the back window chrome, i think that would look good too. The painted marker looks nice. I wanted to do that but can't find a matching color for mine (blue). I think ill wait for clear lenses. Good job....

·
Registered
754 Posts
Way to go I am impressed.We should all meet with our redlines one day I would really like to see yours in person.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanx For All The Props Guys I Really Appreciate Them, Much Love To The RL Family!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts