Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys? Well, to be honest, the car is not for me. My friend just bought an 04 rl today. I am just getting some answers for him as he doesn't really use the internet as often as myself. Anyway, I'm no noob to the automotive world or any forum, so I do know the do's and don'ts (seach, etc :) ). I myself have a turboed 98 cavy z24. I did search for a few things and scooped up a good bit of information. I saw all these posts about this psi-fi kit and a lot of you seem to be really excited. I just wanted to know where I can get info on what exactly this is, as there isn't really anything on their website on it. All i know is it's some kind of kit that ups the boost (adding a turbo?). I would like to know whats included, etc. Anyway, thanks for your time guys. I'll be on here often. :cool:

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
If you hit up the 'New Performance Manufacturers' thread, in the performance section, there's a decent list of places. Search through the posts for some general stuff, and ask anything specific ya can't find. We love to talk...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.