Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2007 IRL, magnaflow catback, coilovers, carbon wing, alum splitter, zzp 2.5" header&dp, ZZP Stage 3
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
How dis those LED bulbs work out? I am looking at getting some
Those ZZP bulbs are working absolutely perfectly even though they have no fan in the hot southeast summer. And their beam cutoff looks identical to the factory halogen - I highly recommend them. I have not been flashed by another car once while I've been using them for the past almost 6 months of having them installed. Just make sure you don't install them upside down or the high and low beam will be reversed lol. They're also in an ion 2 sedan we have and they look just as good.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Those ZZP bulbs are working absolutely perfectly even though they have no fan in the hot southeast summer. And their beam cutoff looks identical to the factory halogen - I highly recommend them. I have not been flashed by another car once while I've been using them for the past almost 6 months of having them installed. Just make sure you don't install them upside down or the high and low beam will be reversed lol. They're also in an ion 2 sedan we have and they look just as good.
Prfect that is exactly what i was hopijng to hear. Thanks.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts