Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 04 today, it was a buyback w/ 700 or so miles. Got a nice discount being a tech at saturn of springfield PA :) It's electric blue and I love it. Traded in a 2003 grand am GT which i had runnin mid to low 14's, so having that speed with no mods is definetly nice!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
You picked a good time to buy, some mods are finally on the way...

·
Registered
754 Posts
Cool we are growing more and more.Not bad for a car that I only heard about 2 months ago from a cobalt site when I was looking for a cobalt SS.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I just got mine last weekend. I stubbled upon it by accident. Your going to rib me for this but i was originally shopping for Neon RT's or.. srt-4, whatever. They are dam fast but im too dam tall for it 6" 6'. On the way home from dodge I decided to swing into the saturn dealer to poke around and maybe get an weak econo car. Thats when i saw the redline in the showroom, its all a shitface grin from there. I had never even heard of the ion redline before i walked into the showroom. Lucky me.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Juggernaut said:
I just got mine last weekend. I stubbled upon it by accident. Your going to rib me for this but i was originally shopping for Neon RT's or.. srt-4, whatever. They are dam fast but im too dam tall for it 6" 6'. On the way home from dodge I decided to swing into the saturn dealer to poke around and maybe get an weak econo car. Thats when i saw the redline in the showroom, its all a shitface grin from there. I had never even heard of the ion redline before i walked into the showroom. Lucky me.
LOL, it sounds exactly like my story except for the srt part.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Juggernaut said:
Those SRTs are fast, 2 weeks ago we might have ripped into you, then the SRT guys would have, for your end decision, but I think that's past now...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gotta love boost. :) I saw this over on GAGT and must say i smiled a little bit. Bout time you came to the dark side. Ive gotta see this thing sometime.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Vinaashak said:
Gotta love boost. :) I saw this over on GAGT and must say i smiled a little bit. Bout time you came to the dark side. Ive gotta see this thing sometime.
GAGT? What's that?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i used to live in michigan near this clown :D
he bought a grand prix GTP, and ever since i been craving boost :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts