Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I just bought an 06 Ion Redline. It runs and drives great, 114k miles, sunroof, 6 disk changer, the goods. It needs a little tlc (oxidation on bumpers, damage to rocker panel, peeling window tint) but fixing all that is the fun of it. I've owned 2 S-series Saturn's in the past, but this one shows a lot of improvement. I also have a 2019 Rogue. My goal is to build it up as much as I can, so any advice on what mods I should start with is appreciated, as is any advice on care and maintenance on the 2.0L. Look forward to chat.

Cory

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just make sure your intercooler pump is working first and foremost. Other than that just visit the ZZP website and you can find out anything you want to know and buy just about any upgrades from them. They have a solid reputation.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The quickest and cheapest way to get a decent amount of extra power is to open the exhaust with a long tube header and down pipe, and stage 3 kit. As for the intake it would help to get a new higher flowing filter but don't worry too much about trying to do a full intake. These cars already have a 3" intake and do very well in stock form. Most people that change the intake is to hear the supercharger whine louder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts