Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a brand new '04 black Ion Red Line this week. After a few days of driving it, all I can say is, this thing is awesome. The wheel hop sucks, but it's a blast to drive. 320 miles driven on the first tank, and they filled it up with regular 87 octane.

I can hear Quaker City Raceway from my backyard, so I hope to go get some times soon. I just have to get used to this stick shift thing, my first manual out of the 11 or 12 cars I have owned.

So far all my questions have been answered by searching this site. Thanks for a great forum guys.

· Superd00d
22,045 Posts
Wow, wait till you start running the good gas! Congratulations on your purchase, it's a fun rubbermaid rocket...

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been putting 93 in it after that first tank, so maybe it will run even better. The manual says you can run regular, but with "reduced performance".

I test drove a red '05 at the Niles dealer a couple weeks ago and loved it, but found this 04 in Canton and couldn't pass up the incentives on their last one. Only options are floor mats and the 6 Cd with Advanced Audio.

It would be nice to see another one around. I haven't seen one on the road at all yet.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.