Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

New s/c emblem looks awsome

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  ALL4GLH 
#1 ·
Hello, ya'll. Just put on a supercharged emblem and it looks quite nice in my opinion. I found them on e-bay, bought two of them. One's a spare. I'll post a pic asap if I can. For now i'll tell you this. Since I had two, I was going to put the both of them just under the emblem on the front fender. Then I checked out what it would look like right under the Ion badge on the back and it just looked right to me at least. It measures about 3''X1/4" as a rough estimate. daddy like!!

#4 ·
cyrix said:
Hello, ya'll. Just put on a supercharged emblem and it looks quite nice in my opinion. I found them on e-bay, bought two of them. One's a spare. I'll post a pic asap if I can. For now i'll tell you this. Since I had two, I was going to put the both of them just under the emblem on the front fender. Then I checked out what it would look like right under the Ion badge on the back and it just looked right to me at least. It measures about 3''X1/4" as a rough estimate. daddy like!!
I just got mine but I only bought two and should have bought three. One for each emblem.

#8 ·
When i get mine thats what i will be doing. I wanted to blow my mustang..but id rather have a fast N/A car, a fast supercharged car, the rl, and then i want a fast rare turbo car..like the mustang svo. :D

#14 ·
GaRsNoW said:
ah ha! found it. I just ordered mine. Sorry to copy you man, but that looks so awesome!

dont worry, u didnt copy anybody, theres like 6 of us at least that ive seen that have em on there. to narrow it down to the first person would be almost impossible.

so ur good :D

#15 ·
yes when i get mine i will be torn. Not let them know or show of what i got. By then tho people will know about the Redlines. Most people i tell now have no idea..come on stang get paid off!! lol

#19 ·
I love the way it looks, and as far as let'n the cat outta the bag, don't you think that it's a little hard to read at 100mph? :rolleyes: Especially something with that fine print. I chose that emblem for the subtlety of it. However I will admit it does seem a bit crooked, I'll have to adjust it at the left side. It was a little difficult to put a flat emblem on a slightly curved sufface. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.