Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks REAL nice...

I was thinking about doing some small ghost flames coming from the front wheel wells... Same kind of idea, not enough to make police take notice, but if you're looking at it, it would look cool...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
looks nice man, how did u get sponsored by them, and what do u get for being sponsored.

·
Registered
157 Posts
sweeeeet! Makes a statement but not too loud.
I thought about putting something on mine. But most of what I have seen just didn't fit me. I need the same in blue, that will have the same effect. How much?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Something small, thin, and resembling the Saturn logo, following the curving lines of the doors would be cool. Not a graphics sorta guy myself, but I think that would look good too. Nice to see that you didn't get something that covered the whole side of the car and was in a tribal motif! Very suttle, yet it stands out up close. Not too shabby!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Agreed. What you got is nice and very subtle.

You don't know how much I thought I was gonna see a pic of some gaudy graphics covering the enitre side of your car.

:)

·
Registered
762 Posts
LoL same here I skipped it a couple times but DAAAAMMMMN does that look nice, I also have a blue Redline and was thinkin about getting some ghost flames down the sides we'll see though I gotta prioritize what i want done and how am going to. First thing is lowered(end of the month) then I think after that I'll be getting some motor stuff head and exhaust and what not heh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts