|
|
V

I don't have much for skills of a photoshopper . . . but w/e

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put the picture of the R/L & my handle (the UrbanMonkeyGod04 part) into grayscale, and then did the Redline bit afterwards, because when you turn it from RGB to Grayscale or vice versa it compresses the layers so you can't edit them any more.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, I kind of like it. I probably won't leave it as my sig for very long anyway, I get bored & make a new one every day. Maybe I'll try the same thing but w/ color . . . I wanted the text at the bottom to stand out.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
ANYTHING done right in B&W looks better than color, the hard part is doing it right. I've been doing serious-amatuer photography for 6 years now, and pulling off B&W shots are VERY hard, and VERY rewarding. Some of the greatest photos of our human era are in B&W...

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Sp00ner said:
ANYTHING done right in B&W looks better than color, the hard part is doing it right. I've been doing serious-amatuer photography for 6 years now, and pulling off B&W shots are VERY hard, and VERY rewarding. Some of the greatest photos of our human era are in B&W...
Yeah....[drool] Nekid women...[/drool]

·
Registered
810 Posts
i would just make your car in color, have the background b&w so your car will really stand out.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i would like to know how to put a pic there, i went and tried but it just shows the number of the pic, so can someone explain for me please

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You have to have the FULL link to the picture inside the IMG tags, and although I guess you CAN, I certainly didn't get results using sites such as Cardomain or Webshots for image hosting. Use Photobucket.com, they even have the BB tags for you to use, so it makes it really easy, and it's free for chrissake.

As for pulling the car from the background, it was possible, but I didn't have a TON of time. For those of you who use photoshop on a regular basis, you know that using the magic wand and/or lasso tools are NOT very effective unless the car REALLY stands out from the background. It would seem like it would but the edges of the car blend into the background, i.e. from the lighting & such. Definitely possible but didn't have time.

Thanks for the comments though, ervrybody

1 - 13 of 13 Posts