Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought and installed SilverStar mirror bulbs, i think it looks dead sexy, night and day difference. FYI model # is 3157a/4157A ST when lit they look abfer as OEM bulb but look like a mirror when off

BTW Slyvannia has a $5 rebate right now so it only cost me $10.

What do you guys think??

Can anyone find clear corners? Thats all i need to finish the clean look up front on my shiite

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
yeah with the parking lights on at night

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
the bulb is not yellow they still light up yellow, just looks better in the daytime does not reflect inside there all yellow and stuff.

·
Registered
158 Posts
they burn a more of an amber color, vice a hard yellow. i have them for my car now..they look better at night, and day. much clearer park/turn light, vice the kinda sluggy yellow look.

·
Registered
810 Posts
looks awesome, we did the same to my friends SC2. but i like my amber bulbs when there not lit. i like the looks it gives.

·
Registered
683 Posts
All we have to do is get some of those clear markers and we are all set. I bought one off ebay for $.25 (13.00 shipping *roolseyes*) and am going to see if I can knock it out or slpit it or somthing to get that amber out of there. Just didnt want to tinker with the ones on my car, just in case I f'ed up. Also if you are in california, there is a new law out that will not let a manufacturer make completely clear lenses, you have to have at least a 1" strip of amber in it. Food for thought.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I just saw these chrome bulbs I may think about these instead of the mirrors but I don't know the mirrors look nice on the redline :) I'm getting me silverstar headlights to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts