Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put the 2" lowering springs from Sprint on my 04 Redline and love them . It is a little stiffer but I like. It looks great but the front is a little higher than the back. I only have around 20 miles on the springs. Has anyone else had this problem or will it settle down after some miles. The install was easy and only took about 45 mins. The only down side to the springs is that I can't get in my driveway now because the tailpipe drags the ground.

·
Registered
683 Posts
On my other car I had the same problem, But ofer a course of about 1-2 weeks and about 500 miles they stopped settling and evened out. Your back might settle a little too, but with the motor and the drive wheels up front they try to account for the extra weight and stress.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would give them about 2-3weeks and they should settle. You also should have the car aligned. B + G Springs work well on the Redline as well!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Sprints ROCK. I love em. Had duals put on then dropped it. Had to "modify" the passenger suspension by cutting a tad off the lower A arm to get it to clear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts