1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
not yet keep waiting

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
im not supposed to say this and you didnt hear it from me but tyc has them in the works it will be a little while still though....... these are from what i am told supposed to be like the ones for the scion tc they are all led's.

·
Registered
74 Posts
whatever happened to the ones that were in the SMS catalog?????

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
they went bye bye

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
zfactor, y ..............

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i spoke to wes today and asked him about this and he said he didnt have any new info on it, last time i spoke to him they had issues with the company making them, they may still come out from them but it will be a long wait

read my above post tyc will be releasing soon, cant say when not allowed but they say they are coming. we'll see

·
Registered
146 Posts
Z, can you give us a better time frame? Really soon, far off, Christmas, tomorrow? Also, will they be styled like the Scion's?

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
yes they will be like the scions. the led ones. we are hoping sooner than later but all i am being told is by the end of august is what they are shooting for. thats not to far out really.

·
Registered
146 Posts
No that's pretty quick I think. That was the rough time frame I was looking/hoping for. Yeah, I came really close to buying the TRD TC, so I wouldn't mind the TYC tails.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Similar to these, this is what the first hit on google returned.

Here.

Later,
Chrome...

**EDIT**

Okay, wow. They've changed the style of tails on the TC since I last checked. I'm trying to find a new pic now.

New Style.

I really like the new style. When I was shopping for a TC, I was shown a pic at the dealership like the first one, I like the second much better.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
yes much like the second pic there is what they will look like but remember the " are not coming out " as tyc put it like they always do. they are always so secretive i dont know why that is. just staiting what i am being told from a "friend" ;) so if anyone calls or emails them they will tell you "we are not making those" thats what they told me till i spoke to him....

·
Registered
762 Posts
I personally like the first ones and think they would look bad ass on the redline.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I like the idea on the second ones, but not the way the colors for the LED's was laid out. I actually liked the first ones as well.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
so do i but they like these better so that what they are making lucky us huh??? im sure these will look good once they are on the car

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
as long as they are not APC crap.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
so far i agree but i am not a fan of even those. i like the stock ones and prob will not change mine. now the headlights.... thats different

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yea headlights I wanna change up a little I had one idea but not doing it anymore though I may do something a little diff. But I'll probably be blacking out my tails or getting a new set when they come out depending if I like them ornot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts