Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and primarily an SVT fanatic with a 2004 Mustang Cobra and a 2014 SVT Raptor 6.2L. But...two of my friends had ION Redlines years ago, and I loved them! Been looking like crazy for one to purchase. I am in Morgantown, WV. Not far from Pittsburgh, PA. My Instagram is @UnrealSVT. Any sales around my area?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome to thr forums.. they are getting harder to find these days especially not all screwed up..
I just did a quick search on a couple of car sites and only found 5 for sale. Best of luck if you find one you like.. I got mine in Wisconsin and I flew from Colorado and drove it back

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to thr forums.. they are getting harder to find these days especially not all screwed up..

I just did a quick search on a couple of car sites and only found 5 for sale. Best of luck if you find one you like.. I got mine in Wisconsin and I flew from Colorado and drove it back
Thanks for the reply! And yea, the ones I am finding are high mileage and chewed up. I'll keep looking though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,291 Posts
Welcome! I've seen a few local to me in east Texas lately. A bit of a way down south for you though.

Took me almost a year to find a decent one back when I was looking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts