Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guies. I bought my Red Line in Sept 04 Paid 19k. It's a blast driving but I live in South Boston so instead of screwing up the paint I bought a Shit box to drive in the snow and now I won't even drive it in the rain. I got a few questions for all of you. Are there any new chips out yet and I was thinking about getting a pullie and cold Air Intake + exhaust any ideas of what company I should use?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
llGSll-Fred said:
What's up guies. I bought my Red Line in Sept 04 Paid 19k. It's a blast driving but I live in South Boston so instead of screwing up the paint I bought a Shit box to drive in the snow and now I won't even drive it in the rain. I got a few questions for all of you. Are there any new chips out yet and I was thinking about getting a pullie and cold Air Intake + exhaust any ideas of what company I should use?
Nothing man, nothing yet... soon we hope... exhaust you can do yourself, well the muffler guys can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I went to a shop I used to use for my GTA and What I wanted to do was have duel Exhaust I think that would look tight I've already done some things to the looks and have others in mind. When I took it to Saturn the service manager wanted to take pics of it. I did't let him I still have so more to do. The middle of April everything should be done and I will Post them and like to get everyones responces.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
llGSll-Fred said:
Well I went to a shop I used to use for my GTA and What I wanted to do was have duel Exhaust I think that would look tight I've already done some things to the looks and have others in mind. When I took it to Saturn the service manager wanted to take pics of it. I did't let him I still have so more to do. The middle of April everything should be done and I will Post them and like to get everyones responces.
One of our members, GoofyGuy has dual 3" pipes with Magnaflow mufflers coming out of the back. Check his pics, it looks freakin nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts