Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Washington and even though I don't have the IRL anymore still into the car scene and looking for info on events, etc in the area. I'm in the Dupont/Tacoma/Seattle area. I've seen a few IRLs since I moved here. I see a Blue/Black one with blue accented wheels at work all the time. Also, looking for a cheap car to drive till I have the money to finance a new one.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Sup bro...

Im over in the redmond area. Theres a buddy of mine who also has an 04 black redline to over in the bothell/mill creek area, also 2 blue, and a silver down in puyallup

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to post in here again. I'm at JBLM for a few more weeks and then I'm moving to Lacey with my family.

I also picked up a 1987 Chevy Cavalier z24 to restore/modify.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Flaming Geyser again? Heh Long as the rangers don't have a stick up they're butt! We could do a BBQ somewhere as well... I was reading the other post about PIR and 1/4 drags... I've done it in the past but now i'm going to wait until i can snag a quaife lsd heh. Welcome to WA and enjoy the rain! LMAO

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Ahhhhh dana what up man hows ur RL doin. Starting modding yet? Flamming Geyser park was fun when we did that, we all parked in the grass back up and the stupid ranger F him lol

And sean hes in Fed Way by the commons

1 - 9 of 9 Posts