Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new.I just bought a 04 blue Redline.I compared alot of cars before I bought this car.I just got rid of my fully modded 92 mustang coupe.Needed a car good on gas that had a little power.

·
Registered
595 Posts
mmm 92 coupe. Those notchback 5.0's are sweet!!!! I want one soo bad. The RL is good too. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,Hate to sell it but me and my wife are going into missonary work,no time for drag cars right now.Any ideas on mods for these cars.Or anything.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Redline 1 said:
Thanks,Hate to sell it but me and my wife are going into missonary work,no time for drag cars right now.Any ideas on mods for these cars.Or anything.

Welcome to the forum.

As of now, we've got AEM coming out wiht a short ram CAI and a company called Digital Horse Power working on the computer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the deal on the smaller pulley.Can you do it.Or will be part of the up grade kit, that is coming out that suppose to be 280 horse.

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's already running the smallest pulley possible.
It doesn't need more boost, just a better ecu, header, and intake. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Redline

That pulley is huge.One of the Mustang I had before was supercharged.It had alot smaller pulley than the saturn and it was 10psi.It was a 306 with systemax and a d-1 procharger intercooled.

·
Registered
201 Posts
To be honest I'm just regurgitating information I received when I was pushing to get a smaller pulley made.

The answer I gave was according to the editor of high performance pontiac magazine; he owns a ~455 whp GTX and when I asked him about the smaller pulley, that's what he told me. The engine needs a bigger blower, not a smaller pulley.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts