Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. Just joined the site and wanted to introduce myself as a recent IRL fan. They never caught my attention before, but as "quiet" as they are in the car scene it seems, I've had my eye on them for quite some time now and have REALLY gained a liking to them. Sure I own what I own, but I'm a real car fan, sport compact or muscle or exotic, import or domestic (although I'm a GM guy for sure, and yes, I am a hater of rice, as everyone is I'm sure).

Now, reguardless of my last sentence, isn't it nice having a car built on the GOOD side of the big pond? :D

I look forward to future posts and learning more about these cars.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
yeah welcome to the board. my best friend has an 02 ws6 and a supercharger kit is in the works for it......i love those things, one of my dream cars. keep up the good work and stick around!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
welcome to redline forums, there is plenty to be learned here, search is your friend!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Ah, another F-body guy! Welcome! Love those things, never owned anything else till the Saturn. Still have a '90 Camaro w/327ish....

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
welcome man gotta love the WS6's my step dad owns a formula and i love it, 500hp with some major mods but still N/A great car, check out the photo gallery i got some pics if u want to c it, and check out my sweet blue RL

Welcome to the Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts