Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on the way to my tuesday night bowling adventures and this kid is trolling along at 40mph so I pull next to him. Its dark I have 2 passengers 3 bowling balls and by speaker box so extra 500lbs in the car. I hear him scoot a gear or two down and I quickly drop to second gear and Floor it. I out run him in a big hurry and his buddy is hangin out the window like a fool. He gets closer still at WOT where I already let off and once again I dump on it and pull hard ahead. I settle down after my friends are laughing about it and he jump in front of me and slows to traffic like he is blocking me in. Ohh hes doing the speed limit now ya know the same place I set my cruise control. He pulls up so I can get over like he wants to go again then as soon as i get over he drop to like 30 mph and never comes up to play again. Then I catch a light a a v6 camaro is next to me. I assume screw it I had my v8 for dinner Im happy and light changes and I pull away slowly like a sane person. Low and Behold he comes flying up and passes me while his buddy points and laughs at my car. Im thinking WTF but let him go I have 2 people in my car that just watched me pummle him. What an ass.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think castrol missed somebody

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sepsis said:
youre retarded
No, buddy, you're retarded. Welcome to the world of apostrophes where we use said apostrophes to separate the two words in a contraction. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
TransAm52804 said:
Sorry guys, but I have to say it: the T/A driver couldn't drive.
If it was an LS1, more than likely.

Sepsis said:
Your are quite the cool one editing posts Mr. E-wang. I didn't think 12 year old kids stayed up this late, then again I wouldn't have thought they would run a retarded ass board called warstoriescrew.com. Sounds like a bunch of circle jerking tools who get together on Saturday nights and have a bukkake fest.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
always the non belivers. No big deal to me. Its just better driving. We never came off a light always a roll and always near 30-40 mph where our car is bad ass. But hey who am I just a guy right I could make it up. I have done that in the past. No wait no I havent.

·
Banned
189 Posts
goofyguy said:
always the non belivers. No big deal to me. Its just better driving. We never came off a light always a roll and always near 30-40 mph where our car is bad ass. But hey who am I just a guy right I could make it up. I have done that in the past. No wait no I havent.
ill race any redline from a 40mph roll and ill let the redline hit it first.And i think u forgeting were a ls1 is bad ass from wait its like 0 to 160

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anything can happen on the streets... you can make an arguement either way. But I'd say 9 times out of 10 the redline or any other car with a few exceptions will not be able to stay close to a Ls1. Just not possible unless that one time there is some major problem with it or major driver error, etc... but a kill is a kill. Hope you understand where I am coming from here.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Goofy could be hiding a turbine in the trunk, ya never know what that guy has stuffed into the car...

But Ash, I understand exactly where you're coming from...

·
Registered
391 Posts
if the ls1 was a auto i could say you'd have a chance, my buddy has a 98 camaro auto and only traps mid 98's now given a stock redline traps 96-97 with intake exhaust and header. it would be a win the the redline. my other buddy has a 00 trans am 6 speed and clocks some 13.7's stock at around 102.

the lt1 stock is about right on with a redline. my old TA did some 13.8-14.1 at 97-98mph with intake, exhaust, and 160* thermo.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts