Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, what the newest news on the performance parts?

What happened to the K&N intake, and the guy that was testing it?

Anything new with the Psi-fi guys? Not just new advancement on the supercharger kit, but products as a whole.

www.gravanatuning.com has told me that they are very willing to listen and help with the Redline needs. He has responded to me three times today about various things including suspension and ECM tuning.

Anything else you guys have leads on?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
That article was sweet. As far as new mods, I will be installing and dyno tunning a piggyback ECU on wednsday at 1230. Istalled and tunned by 2:00, done playing by 4:00, results posted by 4:30.
I tlked to a local shop about our header "situation" and he says its a scam. I dont know if that statment was based actual info or just his opinion though.

·
Registered
196 Posts
gm3saturn said:
As far as new mods, I will be installing and dyno tunning a piggyback ECU on wednsday at 1230. Istalled and tunned by 2:00, done playing by 4:00, results posted by 4:30.
Awesome! Can't wait to hear about it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
dazednconfused75 said:
Damn! To buy a new condo or make the RL faster? Life is full of decisions.
As much as I like my redline, please tell me if you have to choose between the two that you will be buying the condo. Assuming you are in a market that appreciates of course. . .

·
Registered
575 Posts
From Internet atricle: Gravana’s product line-up for the Cobalt SS Supercharged Coupe includes, but is not limited to, a 50-state legal Air Intake System, Header, Exhaust, Evo Style Hood, Body Kit, Coil-Over Suspension, Strut Bars, Carbon Fiber Door Sills and Engine Covers, and a variety of additional upgrades that compliment the car.
Hopefully either the performance parts for the cobalt will bolt up to the RL or Gravana will release a whole product line for the RL.

Another question, why are all these products in development for a car that has just been released and the aftermarket is hurting for virtually the same vehice that was released last year? I know, it's a saturn, but you think people would have jumped on the first true sport compact that GM released.

·
Registered
168 Posts
its all about marketing, chevy will spend the money to market the ss not just in print ads also on tv. the only redline ads i ever saw where in car magazines. my feeling is saturn has not done enough to let the public know about the redline.

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
nduchene said:
Another question, why are all these products in development for a car that has just been released and the aftermarket is hurting for virtually the same vehice that was released last year? I know, it's a saturn, but you think people would have jumped on the first true sport compact that GM released.
The reason IMO is that the bowtie guys said let Saturn wait WE want to push our product first, even though it's the same car. We were the guinea pigs anyway. GM just wanted a test market & the RL was it.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
gm3saturn said:
I tlked to a local shop about our header "situation" and he says its a scam.
how can they make a logical deduction about it???

anyone who's wanted their money back will get it back ASAP, i asked for it monday, got it monday night, doesn't sound like a scam to me, just a one-man show trying to get things done on a part time basis. at least he's trying to get stuff out...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Vita said:

anyone who's wanted their money back will get it back ASAP, i asked for it monday, got it monday night, doesn't sound like a scam to me, just a one-man show trying to get things done on a part time basis. at least he's trying to get stuff out...
If this is a scam than he's not a good scammer since we have all gotten our money back when we requested it. . .

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
shaneathan said:
If this is a scam than he's not a good scammer since we have all gotten our money back when we requested it. . .
No one got scammed, he just failed to deliver his product. It happens in business all the time, and at least he's making good on it.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Vita said:

if you would have posted the whole quote, you would have saw "he says its a scam. I dont know if that statment was based actual info or just his opinion though." Enough said.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Ill bet soon someone will have a header. Within a week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
re1080 said:
its all about marketing, chevy will spend the money to market the ss not just in print ads also on tv. the only redline ads i ever saw where in car magazines. my feeling is saturn has not done enough to let the public know about the redline.
In my opinion its ok if the cobalt gets marketed more and better. More people will have cobalts then RL's and I like being different. Plus any mods that come out for the Cobalt are also RL mods so it doent matter.

·
Registered
762 Posts
haha the headers where shipped, what a scam huh? Patience is a virtue which is what alot of you don't have.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts