Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this company on ebay before I found the forums. I was looking for something polished, and the pulley boys looked great, but the price was $50 more. I read all his feedback, and everyone seemed to be extremely satisfied with there purchases. I decided to give him a try, and I must say I was not disappointed. The quality is Excellent. It Looks very close to the pulley boys set up. I got mine polished, and it looks great. I would highly recomend buying from him, as a matter of fact I will be placing another order for a smaller one very soon.

As I was sitting here thinking about posting this, I couldnt stop thinking that some people might want to get a polished, modular pulley system, and save some money.........

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Very nice... ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics

sheek360 said:
any pics man?

I need to get a new one of my car anyways, I took that one basically the night I signed up here, just so peeps didn't think I was a poser. LOL

I will get you a pic of the Pulley and post it some time this weekend, most likely on sunday. Have to work most of Sat.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pictures

I took some pictures today. They are in my photo gallery. Took one of the pulley just for you guys to look at.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

clevelander2002 said:

Thats a nice looking pulley :bigthumb:

That was pretty cool of you to post that for me, now that I have seen it done I will now how to do that.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Nate's pulleys are the shizzzznittle!!! I have recommended them to EVERYONE that wants a different pulley. I have the 2.85 for the stage 2 hub. Never a problem....2/3rd lighter than the standard stage 2 pulley. Great work...awesome machining.

I hope I've made Nate a ton of cash. He deserves it for sure!

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
I hope you're right Hondahater as i just orderd mine from nate today..

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
TWoods450 said:
it's about damn time!!!!! now.....when you come up with the $140 to get it installed on the s/c and the stage 2 belt....lets make it happen!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
TWoods450 said:
Your pulley was shipped out this morning so hopefully you'll see it early next week. I certainly hope you enjoy the added boost!

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
nherbst454 said:
Your pulley was shipped out this morning so hopefully you'll see it early next week. I certainly hope you enjoy the added boost!
AWESOME! you are the best man, just so everyone knows, when I saw hondahaters I liked it, when I rode in his car the other night, I had to have it so I bought it the next day.
TALK ABOUT FAST!!!

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
$50, u cant beat that, i used the blue bolts that came with the stage 2 pulley, i still have to leave Nate and feedback.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
lilhomieb07 said:
$50, u cant beat that, i used the blue bolts that came with the stage 2 pulley, i still have to leave Nate and feedback.
I paid 90 cause I got the full modular setup. but that is still a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
FINALLY installed the pulley yestesrday, oh man what a difference, If you don't have a pulley already go this way, best price and great quality.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
I finally put mine on today. Installation was easy, and it's so freaking light, it's crazy. I also love how common it is; if I want to change up pulleys I can probably find someone to sell my current one to.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts