Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..

Has anyone done a direct port nitrous injection on the RL yet? I know people have done wet kits but shooting before the charger will wear the coating on the blades correct?

I'm confused though with direction injection, I've read articles stating that DI injection they tap the intake manifold, where the hell we going to tap?

I need nitrous, competition is getting real high around here and I'm losing quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
yes/no guys you get a puddle in the sc anywhere your asking for a pooooowww... im trying to get a plate done to bolt the sc do it after the sc so its more direct for guys that wanna run wet. its the sulfur that will mess up the blades a bad refill could have too much sulfur. but you need a filter on it anyway high recommendation!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have a direct port kit and I am waiting for my manifold to return from steigemeir who also has my extra sc for porting. I already found a place to tap right under the fuel rail.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sinister redlines said:
I have a direct port kit and I am waiting for my manifold to return from steigemeir who also has my extra sc for porting. I already found a place to tap right under the fuel rail.

be more specific... where man?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sinister redlines said:

Wow good for you! I am awaiting to see how it works out for you...:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts